Reviews for Choosing Packs: Going Public
Estelin chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for the sequel. lol i guess i was right about jen choosing theo. one thing i am trying to understand did Jen give up being the alpha female.
Amara Quinn chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
I can't wait until the sequel! I kind of suspected the choice about Theo, but I didn't see her leave coming! Wow. Nice.
MyDecoy chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
OH SHITT!

OMFG!

GAHH! what's the sequel's name?
Estelin chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
beaglelvr93 chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
FINALLY! WOO HOO! Fight fight fight!

The ultimate showdown... can't wait!

Poor Jen. Is she allowed to break it up, or does she have to let it play out?
MyDecoy chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
OH SHIT!

Jer&Syl!

GAHH! SO MUCHH

lol loved it )
Amara Quinn chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
Hm... Two wolves fighting... The obvious expectation would be Sylvan vs Jeremy, but I suspect you'd do something sneakier than that. lol. Anyway, thanks for the quick updates lately! You really have no idea how much I appreciate it!
beaglelvr93 chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
I really love Theo. He's a great friend for Jen.

I hope everything works out for the pack! Great chapter!
Lynn-Night chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
Hm, good job!

Can't wait for more!

Update soon!
Estelin chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.i would laugh uf theo and jen get close like she is with sylvan and jeremy
MyDecoy chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
lovedd it

hm?

theo&Jen-jen?

oo lala D
Searbear chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
Great chappie can't wait for the next one. I like this story alot :D
Annabel Wynters chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
Ah! yaY another chapter!
CoryD chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
It is seeming that Theo is the better mate - I mean if she is the Alpha, why would she want anyone that is emotional and dominate, as both Jeremy & Sylvan seem to be. Theo is logical & supportive...
Amara Quinn chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
Hm... I'm starting to think that Theo would be a better choice for Jenny. But is there even a possible romantic interest there? I wonder... lol. Keep up the good work!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »