Reviews for Choosing Packs: Going Public
Annabel Wynters chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
I can see it now! Choosing packs: Welcome to Washington!
Lynn-Night chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
Hm good job!

Update soon!

Love it so far!
beaglelvr93 chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
Oh... a definate DUN DUN DUN moment! I hope she does the press conference - although she'd have to choose someone by then because someone would probably ask who her mate is. . .

Great chap!
MyDecoy chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
hahaha cool

omg! I think will's in lub!

with the ALPHAA! 0

lol. idk, can't wait )
Estelin chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more. it would be funny if she did end up becoming pregnant after at the end once she chose a mate. i hope it is Sylvan i like him a lot better then Jeremy. but who ever she chooses is cool
XCgirl chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
Hm...things seem to be a little out of order, since her mom knew she didn't like Jeremy or Sylvan or both for the same reason Jenny didn't like Kevin, but her mom didn't know why she disliked Kevin...but a good chapter anyway, since it explains more fully why Jenny ran away in the first place. And the press conference in Washington D.C. sounds interesting, I wonder how that will turn out?
hells666angel chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
o yay

cant wait to see who she chooses!

x
Amara Quinn chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
Wow. These last three chapters came out really quickly! Nice job, I always love reading this story.
Searbear chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet, i thought i had :p lol. It's a great story and I've finished reading the first it's fabulous I can't wait to see what happens when she goes out with her mum etc. :D Update soon!
RaelynRayne chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
I LOVE IT! Absolutely love it! I've been checking every day for the next chapter. Cannot wait to read the rest! You are an amazing writer keep up the good work!
XCgirl chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
Dun dun DUUNN! Didn't see that coming at ALL. probably should've, but didn't...what was it that Jenny didn't like about Kevin though? Hmm...this will be interesting to find out...did her mom dislike both of them or just one of them? I always liked Jeremy...
XCgirl chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Yay, another chapter! As much as you may hate writing filler chapters, this one wasn't all that bad. It cleared up a few remaining questions anyone might've had before. Great job, and keep it up!
Estelin chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
MyDecoy chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
LMAO!

pregnant xD

hahaha loved it )
hells666angel chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
o

the plot thickens! and when's she gonna cdhoose?

glad u updated some tho :P x
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »