Reviews for You Should've Just Kissed Me
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
aww... i love fluff. And it's not extreme, in my opinion. It's pretty good really, hough a bit cliche. But who cares, I like it anyway.
blackbubbleblue chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aww total cuteness.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
gah, i can't believe i never saw this story of yours before! D:

haha. anyways, ahem, well, a little fluff never hurt anyone, m'dear. for a hopeless romantic like me, this is perfect.

yay!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aw ] i love this kind of cliche
MissMarie9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow. That was really good. I don't read a lot of fics on this website (just write), but your summary intrigued me. And your piece was really good.
KATE-tastrophe chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aww. how sweet. made me feel that there is actually hope for me to really fall inlove. lol
Dotzie chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aww Links! i loved your lil fluffity fluffy fluff story! :] the heart shaped pancakes were a nice touch. those have always been my favorite! in my reviews for you i usually go through and name every little thing i loved... but alas... i loved every single thing! so that would take a lot of room and as you know i'm very lazy. but anyways moving right along... i loved it! a lot! very cute!

-dotz-
shortie101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
i thought that this was very cute! i want you to continue on with it but i liked it ]
Let Them Eat Cake chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I agree: "extreme fluff!" Just so you know, this was so fun to read. It's sweet and short and just fills you up with a happy feeling! GREAT JOB! :D

-Kay
EchoedShadows chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Well this review is probably going to be about the same as my other one's to you so I'll skip it and just say GREAT JOB! And I hope you write more soon.
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Haha. I loved the tour of the room and the "You shouldn't have almost kissed me" part. In fact, I loved the whole thing!

I want heart shaped pancakes now haha.

Anyway, great story!
Ruh chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ok! I must tell you that this stoy as absolutely amazing. I have the stupidest grin on my face right now and I couldn't help but "aw" after I'd read it. Great great great story. I loved it.
Stephanie Church chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
lol. '...Bad insect infestation' Hilarious and extremely adorable! I love it!

~Bella
Anna chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
very cute. it made me smile. )
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
so cute! pretty well-written, smooth flow and all. lol. i likey!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »