Reviews for You Should've Just Kissed Me
J. C. Hunter chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
that was random but oh well. fluff is fluff is fluff. makes me feel all nice and gooey inside. oh goose. did i just say gooey?
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw, cute fluffy-ness :)

Loved it, especially the "you should've just kissed me" banter :)

Awesome job!

-ARia
LunaSerena chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
omg theres nothing wrong with extreme fluff. i luv fluff just like i totally loved your story. it was really enjoyable and so cute. heart shaped pancakes aww i should do that for my guy who sadly is only good with a toaster
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Sweet & great title.

Congrats!
mouthy-mime chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Simply adorable. Good job [
x3life chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
aw this was so cute! )
Annaface chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I totally wanna learn how to make heartshaped pancakes

And the oneshot was good, as usual.

Have you considered doing a longer story with more plot and less fluff? That'd be cool. :]
gulistala chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw Zack is cute!

Ah, happens all the time doesn't it? Falling for the childhood friend.

gulistanlik
Kellybear chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was quite cute. :)
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aw, that was so cute! I wish I had a guy like Zack to be adorable, distract me from my work, tenderly watch me as I sleep, and cook me heart-shaped pancakes. That last bit was a nice touch, by the way. It's such a thoughtful gesture, and it makes Zack even more adorable (if that's even possible). Anyway, I loved it! I hope to see something else from you soon! You really do have a great talent for short stories. :-)
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
this was the cutest thing i've read in forever! i loved the tour of the room. absolutely hilarious. and i loved how you were able to build their relationship in such a short time.

the part where they kissed and he was all apologizing and she was all you should have just kissed me was so cute!

i love how you pulled the paper, her initial worry, back in at the end. because obviously she's logically still thinking about that. very nice. anyway, i gotta go to bed now.

SWEM
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw how cute! I loved it. Fluff and adorable. Keep it up!

Faith
funnechick chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Haha...you know what's funny, as I was reading this I was also watching an episode of Zoey 101 where Chase is working on a paper as well and had to be dragged away to go to his 'surprise' birthday party...I just found that to be a funny coincidence. Anyway, I really liked Zack's character and I loved the way Kate told Zack she wanted him to kiss her and not "almost" kiss her. Very cute.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw! i love it! nice and short and sweet. very good job :)

yay, fluff ;)
deny.me.not chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Awe, haha, that was extremely cute, honestly, Zack seems like such an adorable guy.

Good job.