Reviews for English Paper: How We Survived Public Education
Laura chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
i'm an 8th grader, and I absoultely love the chapters you have up so far-they are so relatable! The only incosistency I've found is recess...no middle school I've heard of has recess or a playground-that makes it sound a little younger. I know a few schools who have free time abfter lunch, however. I can't wait for the next update!
notyourbiz chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
update please! i loved it. i cant wiat till the next chap this is awesome!
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
If I may be so bold, I liked the other phrase better: "The day Pyro and Emerald get married is the day the dead not only turn alive, but gets a crush on Bobert." Which I thought was amazingly ironic, considering what happens in English Paper.
notyourbiz chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
It's not over, is it? Your going to update soon, right?
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I have to say that I'm very very happy that you're updating this again. I rather like it and its characters in all their hilarity. Middle schoolers can be so weird. Although I don't actually remember my middle school years with much fondness...
VioletBluesN'Hues chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
For some reason I really find this story rather intrique...ing. It's funny!
notyourbiz chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
oh i loved it! its not the end of the story is it? there will be a sequel, right?
notyourbiz chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
haha this is such a funny story plese update soon
brilliantfusion chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
THAT WAS THE CUTEST SWEETEST MOST ROMANTIC LINE EVER

“Oh yeah! Well then if you not liking me is the so-called reality, then maybe I don’t WANT IT!”

nice. very nice :D thanks for the brilliance :D
brilliantfusion chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
i cannot express in words (like you can :D) how much you(and now your friends) ROCK.
claudia chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
hahahaha! LOL LOL LOL! That is funny! Please update! I love your story, its hilariouse! I don't really think that 11 year olds act like that. After all i am 12, so i guess i can relate. it sounds like me and my friends, except all of my friends hate to be girly.

Love your story! SO UPDATE!