Reviews for A Collection of Poems
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
This was good also. It's sad to think about all of the people at war right now.
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
LOL. Wow, your day is busy. You sound like me when I'm at school. "Statrring longingly towards the door" LOL. Nice poem.
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
This was confusing, but I like it.
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Aw, that's sad. The last line was really really sad. But it's a great poem! Wonderful work!
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
:D The whole time I was reading this I'm thinking, So... who is this? And then the last line I'm like, "Oh... Awesome!" This was really good and creepy. LOL. I liked it a lot.
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I really like the last line. :D
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
This was very very good and very true. The only thing that seemed kind of off beat was the third line from the bottom when it says, "I just wanted so, to belong," I don't really think you need "So," I'm not trying to change your work, but I think it'll sound better just by saying, "I just wanted to belong," Happy writing!
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Wow... this is beautiful. It kind of reminds me of that song "Just A Dream." It's a lovely poem! Great work!
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hey... Nice poem. :D
Lady-on-the-Barricades chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
These are really, really good. The one about war is my favorite, as it's so deep and meaningful and sad. Please write more of these-you have tallent.
Aoife129 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
nice use of the language. i think you could probably extend this, maybe add a couple more stanzas, and give us a little more insight into who you are. i mean, we know you're an archer, but are you a hunter? are you simply protecting yourself? that kind of thing. like i said though, good work-keep it up!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hmm, interesting. I don't think you meant to repeat the first line, did you? Well, it was cute. And nice language used. So very antique. Good job.