Reviews for His Baby
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
is there any chance of you updating this story?
taykitten96 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Pretty please update as soon as possible. I LOVE...I repeat LOVE THIS STORY! So I shall wait with bated breath for the next update. (_)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
please continue because it just got interesting! I love this plot! I long to read more! :)
Andrea chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Please! Write more!
Talysse chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Hello! You don't write what s happen after? I'm sad... :(
vcdwhite chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
i like how the story is going...but yeah, i think you should write in a third person pov... but it's cool either way... and yeah more details would be good. still, love the story. :)
lush chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
i like the starting with the gangster thing so don't change it up too much k :)
Redrosey18 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Aww, it was perfect. I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Its okay
EtherealBlue chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
It's an interesting story so I hope you'll write more about it. good luck
Kio-chii chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Its alright. In my case I just got to it today.
Personally (if you want my opinion) Id stick with the old chapters and build on them. I dont think they are jumbled. They just give a sense that the plot will get thicker and the characters will grow as you get deeper into the plot development.
but that's just from one writer to another. If you ask me its ok to keep it a little on the loose end in the first few chapters.
If i was in your shoes I'd keep the first five chapters and start to develop a deeper in depth on the characters and the plot from this point on. Since the first few chapters already got people hooked lol
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
what happened to the rest of the story?
anydayanywhere chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
The story is really interesting so far, and I definitely enjoy reading it. Hope to read more from you soon.
sasha5000 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
when are you going to continue this story its great and very interesting makes me want to know what happens next.
luste chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Good day, I was really wanted to read this story and put it off for a while. I started reading and it was really good, really good!. Ok I'm getting exicted (_). I really enjoyed this story and its potential of being great. Please reconsider and finsih or just add a few more chapters please.
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »