Reviews for His Baby
sasha5000 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
when are you going to update this story! update it please!
lillies sonets chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Please please please can we have an update soon. Such an interesting story.
Gaaras Beloved chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
if erin is one of the stonewall isnt that incest? i might be confused.
Critiqui chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*Erin* is the female variation for *Aaron*... So, is this main character female? Or is it that his name is just spelled in the feminine way? I don't know, the spelling just kinda got me messed up. LOL Still, awesome story. Keep going!
OtakuMe chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Update Soon!
midnight41 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
i really like the plot so far and the first person pov is pretty good. but i think the characters should have more personality. i cant really tell what their feeling. Please updae soon! :D
moon01234 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
This looks awesome. v

Really, really need to read more of it. Update soon?
kiki19857 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
any update yet?
ceeda chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
You are FINALLY BACK! I thought this story was gone for good. Hope to see more Chapters soon!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
I am VERY glad that you are going to re-write this and then continue this! The plot is certainly one of a kind and you had the perfect mix of humor, drama, and angst. I cannot wait for the new version!
myoregon chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. It's one of my favorites and I usually don't follow stories until they have a lot more chapters because most authors never finish. But, you're story intrigued me and I decided to give it a try. Only to be disappointed that you only made it a few chapters in.

I don't think you need to change much. Grammar and spelling mostly. I think you should write in first or third person depending on what comes easiest for you. Because the story will be much better if you're writing it in a style that's easiest for you. Also, getting a beta reader can really help.

Anyway, that's my opinion. I hope you will finish the story. You've had me hooked.
RitaHouston chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
cant wait
Johnny101 chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
thank you for comming back!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
i was having a massivley shitty night then i saw this. it made me feel better XD welcome back. i lookinbg forward to it
XMutherfknxPrincesx chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
so far i like it a lot ..why did u stop posting or is it complete already?
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »