Reviews for His Baby
Kio-chii chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Its alright. In my case I just got to it today.
Personally (if you want my opinion) Id stick with the old chapters and build on them. I dont think they are jumbled. They just give a sense that the plot will get thicker and the characters will grow as you get deeper into the plot development.
but that's just from one writer to another. If you ask me its ok to keep it a little on the loose end in the first few chapters.
If i was in your shoes I'd keep the first five chapters and start to develop a deeper in depth on the characters and the plot from this point on. Since the first few chapters already got people hooked lol
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
what happened to the rest of the story?
anydayanywhere chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
The story is really interesting so far, and I definitely enjoy reading it. Hope to read more from you soon.
sasha5000 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
when are you going to continue this story its great and very interesting makes me want to know what happens next.
luste chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Good day, I was really wanted to read this story and put it off for a while. I started reading and it was really good, really good!. Ok I'm getting exicted (_). I really enjoyed this story and its potential of being great. Please reconsider and finsih or just add a few more chapters please.
sasha5000 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
when are you going to update this story! update it please!
lillies sonets chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Please please please can we have an update soon. Such an interesting story.
Gaaras Beloved chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
if erin is one of the stonewall isnt that incest? i might be confused.
Critiqui chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*Erin* is the female variation for *Aaron*... So, is this main character female? Or is it that his name is just spelled in the feminine way? I don't know, the spelling just kinda got me messed up. LOL Still, awesome story. Keep going!
OtakuMe chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Update Soon!
midnight41 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
i really like the plot so far and the first person pov is pretty good. but i think the characters should have more personality. i cant really tell what their feeling. Please updae soon! :D
moon01234 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
This looks awesome. v

Really, really need to read more of it. Update soon?
kiki19857 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
any update yet?
ceeda chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
You are FINALLY BACK! I thought this story was gone for good. Hope to see more Chapters soon!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
I am VERY glad that you are going to re-write this and then continue this! The plot is certainly one of a kind and you had the perfect mix of humor, drama, and angst. I cannot wait for the new version!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »