Reviews for His Baby
PencilSketchS chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Yes, yes, but how is it possible that he's pregnant? That's what I'd like to know. It's always a fun explanation :D But I'm sure all will be revealed soon. And from his description of his father's reaction, I'd say Laiden's dad is going to accept Erin with open arms into the fold. I just hope nothing bad happens to Erin. I'll review again in a few days. I just couldn't resist reading this chapter first though.
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
So Jonah is really the son of a mobster, huh? Poor him. That's probably why he couldn't stick around, because he does not want to drag anyone into complications with his father.

But Erin's already in it too deep, right? Especially with his face all over the news. And it's an mpreg... so I'm guessing there's a bun in the oven. Yay, banzai mpreg!

(cough)... Anyway, I noticed this story hasn't been updated in a while, but even just the first chapter has me intrigued so I REALLY, REALLY hope you'll continue. I'll read and review again soon.
Sunshine Bear chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I have been dancing throughout the entire story. I am just kind of bouncing and wiggling on my bed as I giggle and read this.

I live a boring life.

I like the story though.

I'm listening to Hilary Duff because I'm not scared of liking different artists, so I thought I would tell someone what I was doing.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
LoL, holding my tongue for the next few _ So what made you think Mafia? Hitmen Awesome, but whatevs. Anyways, I'm trying to write my first MPreg so I know how you feel, lol. God, it can be so awkward. Anywhow, liked it. Laiden is an Awesome name by the way. Ireland too. People named after Places, _ that's why I'm all FOR Brooklyn Beckham

PeAcE
kiki19857 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
update?
jessicas favorite stories chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
GAH

u cut off on the best part !

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE?
TheLadyPendragon chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
This story is wonderful. After all, how can it not be? Gay boys, mafioso, strong women (or at least woman, in Donna's case), and mpreg. Honestly, mpreg is my guilty pleasure. It's so cute. I made an mpreg community and added this to it, and I can't wait to read more of it! Hopefully, you heal from your trucking injury. Feel better (just so you know, writing always makes people feel better, hint-hint.)
Esquirella chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Why did you stop writing this?
llyzsm2 chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Argh, update! lol *puppy eyes*
queen pixie chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
I love this story!plz update..this is the only good mpreg story that gets updated!
ChaoticFenris chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
please update soon )
Sekre chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
exciting story!
BCSaturdai chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I didn't realise that this story was still going on! Yay!

Great story, btw.
sydchan chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I figured I should probably review this and stop being lazy. Plus, your last two reviews for this made me sad since they seem so angry.

Donna kind of freaks me out. They are suppose to be criminals though, so I suppose it would seem weird if they were all super nice and friendly. And I just remebered that Donna is from that other mafia and it seems like so is Erin. That would make them related, right? Doesn't that mean Erin and Laiden are related too? Maybe it's distant enough that it doesn't matter or maybe I'm just confused and they aren't actually related.

Anyway, interesting chapter. It be nice if you'd update soon since I'm curious as to what will happen next. I'd threaten you with whips and chains, but sadly I don't have any or the money to buy them.
Rachizzle chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
"Claimer: This story and all the characters are MINE . Do not attempt to steal because there is an Alien- Mexican or interstellar visitors? who knows! - space craft ready to abduct you at my command."

Why would anyone WANT to steal the story or the characters? No offense and all, but this story sucks just slightly. Before you update next time, you might want to check for spelling errors and learn the difference between "your" and "you're" I mean, it's pretty simple... just press that little button that usually says "ABC"...
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »