Reviews for Chateau Tisane
Brackets chapter 26 . 7/18/2008
Ooh, that Isaac is evil. I was vaguely expecting him to be a wizard himself up until he was surprised about the staff... But anyway, I think you've solved the whole problem of no main antagonist that others have mentioned in other reviews.

Here's to hoping there's an awesome plot twist about him later on~!
Dancce chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is seriously the most entertaining piece of work I've read in a long time. I love it. Luis is a real dearie, I like the tea addiction factor, and the humour is of the fine, witty kind I helplessly admire. The whole alternative-like universe is well-thought-out. Keep it up, it's great!
rockonztar chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
Hallo! The boredom of summer has lead me to your story, and I must say, I certainly did not waste my time reading your story. Here's a few things I liked and a few things I thought could use improvement.

Lets start with the things I liked:

1) I really like the title of your story. It's unique. I think it's very different and the title makes a lot of sense once I finally started reading about Luis' love for tea.

2) I found myself laughing at several parts, especially during chapter six...I think it was...such as when the guard and Vincent were discussing about ducks and quacking and such. Lol.

3) I really like Luis' personality. He reminds me a lot of a the main character of the tv show called House (especially with his bad knee and all, if you watch the show.)

4) Your characters are well developed, for the most part, maybe with the exception of the mayor.

5) I like the setting of your story. It seems very fantasy-like, but with a modern feel. Kind of gives me a sense of Chinese influence.

Now here are a few things I would advise:

1) There does not seem to be a particular plot. I agree with another reviewer who mentioned how there's no antagonist, so with each chapter I'm not really sure where the story is going to go next. Maybe you should throw in some elements of an antagonist...unless I haven't gotten that far in the story to read yet.

2) Add some more description in relation to what the characters look like. I can imagine the scenery, but I can't put a face to the character, if you know what I mean.

3) Your writing style isn't bad, but I would suggest editing your grammar. There are a few mistakes in each chapter, but nothing too major.

Well, that's all for now! I'll review again once I've read some more chapters. I like what you have written and anticipate to see where it will go next. Good work.
Brackets chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
I love this story! Luis's character is great, and I love the way you tease your characters. I like the parts involving the town the most. It was really funny, too, the humour was great 'Wizard appreciation day' just cracked me up, and 'Allergic to corn? Magic corn!' was my favourite.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading! :3
Jasmine chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
come on..its cruel how everyone picks on Vincent!(or just Luis)
titan chapter 20 . 7/13/2008
Quite a unique story, though shouldnt there be an antagonist or something of that sort?
CaroSimmy chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
wow i love this story its great!

No criticisms on grammar or spelling or anything either.

you're characters are well developed except maybe philipe.

i think it's great that you have 'mysteries' like where Luis got his powers and how Chateau Tisane came to be and etc. etc.

I'll definitely keep reading!
FireInsideMyself chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
rofl! thats so wrong...plz update soon!-Salem
FireInsideMyself chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
lol! this story is hilarious. Although Luis does seem a tad self-centered but ill get over it, lo. Anywayz, very well written and i like how it seems as if you had all this planned out. Professional. Hope to see more soon.-Salem
Danica Blake chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Too lazy to actually sign in - wasn't even planning on reviewing stuff either! Anyway, I quite like your first chapter. You give a nice introduction to your characters and leave the reader wanting to know more. The conversations are also well done - definitely a lot wittier than much of the stories on here. Not only is it witty, it's *intelligently* witty. And that makes it so much better!

Definitely a fun first chapter that makes me want to read more :)

Danica