Reviews for Evermore
Is that the end?!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Please write more!
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I wonder if the hunters are a part of Ellis's father's labs.
RaeSeok chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
This is a very interesting twist to a vampire story you have! I've actually :D thought about how vampires have to have awesome T-cells etc to never age. Are you still writing for this story though?
bloody fangs chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
moorplese i relly enjoy it so far.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
WOW! NICE START!
bloody fangs 4 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
.OR .MOOR PLESE
bloody fangs chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
plese plese plese write mor
bloody fangs 4 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
riwt moor moor moor
choc me chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Hi! This is a really cool story. But u haven't updated for ages! Is it on hiatus? Anyway, I'll add it to my alert list just in case.
wen chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
i love love love your stories
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
I'm loving this story so far. Please update soon!
DietoEXpress chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hey you should read my Blood red story its not vampire story but its an sort of action story im kind of stuck and dont know where to take it from where i am. but yea your story is really good it kind of reminds me of a twilight theme but more with a sherrolyn Kenyon kind of feel.

she rights the dark hunter series and they are amazing. you should check them out.
Midnight Ryder0122 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hey, can you please update soon! I really like this story and i'm dying to read more! please update soon! its been like 4 months already! hurry up please!
Delicatelylethal chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
OMG you are an amazing writer I LOVED THIS at first i thought it would be a stephenie meyer writer off but you did a vampiric love story with a whole new twist KEEP WRITING ps: i like the name adian it makes me happy lol
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »