Reviews for Midnight Kisses
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hmm. How is this going to go? Thank you for making it.
Nova Light chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
The pace seems a bit slow. On the other hand, pretty good and descriptive :) Keep it up please. I think I might have reviewed this once though... Eh, my memory fails me.

I think, you also changed the title? Or shortened it? Ehm, yeah.
dani-sgga chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
hello there, ape dominatrix... (ah? ah? get it? Cuz you're the master of the chimps! HA! who's funny? Go ahead... you can say it! Who's funny? Oh... not me? ( Oh... ok, I guess I'm not funny -scampers off to cry-)

OK... I got that out of my system )

It's interesting to see the progression you've made into this story. From the small summary and because I have great powers of deduction (ha!) that this story might be just slightly more mature than A Little Bit of Everything... and possibly not as comical as Hands Clean? I don't know... anyway. It sounds quite interesting and if you are expecting to continue this one, I am looking forward to reading it.

However... because none of my reviews would be complete without my bitchy critical side making an appearance (I'm so sorry!) I do have some comments: I find that this chapter is overload of information... and it's the first chapter so information overload should not be happening! I feel that you put too much emphasis in introducing the characters and not the actual story. As it is, the summary of the story made it seem like it took place in London (once she gets shipped off) and right now they are in Taiwan and you go to such great lengths to not only describe the way everyone looks, but how they act, they're history... it's just too much, you know?

The way I see it is this, if these people are going to play a major role in the story, then you can introduce small things throughout (for example, you don't have to say what languages EVERYONE speaks right off... it can come out in the story)... and if these people will not make huge appearances throughout the story, then maybe you don't need to go into such detail.

Anyway... that's just my opinion and I wanted to tell you... I think you would be doing the story/your own writing more justice by having a good, opening chapter (if not as informative) than try to give so much information and maybe loosing the original intent in the process.

Again... I'm sorry for my bitchy critiquing! But I LOVE YOU! I SWEAR!... D

PS - I know that A Little Bit of Everything is well underway (and almost finishing?) but how about Hands Clean and So You Murder People for a Living, are you going to keep those up or are they on temporary (permanent?) hiatus?
Fallen-Agent chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I like the start of your story. Update soon.