Reviews for Paradise: Dreamland
callie-johnson chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
This isn't the type of story I normally read, but I LOVED it. I would love to see you expand on it some day and maybe go into more details about Westly and Pix's romance or the making and breaking of the band :)
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I am so choked up.

Unbelievable. From the beginning, I loved the way you wrote. The solemnity of Westley's voice, the snapshots of their happier moments - everything was lovely. The foreboding was a constant, but I still wasn't quite sure what to expect - but the ending left me breathless.

I'm not kidding, it's heartbreaking. I loved it.

I love what you made. It's... just, lovely.

And I love your style, I'll make sure to see if you have more stories :)

Thank you for sharing.

Enjoy
Lola-Dark chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Beautiful tragic story. I loved that you kept reminding us throughout the story that Pix dies at the end. It made liking her even more heartbreaking and kept you wondering the whole time how she died. A wonderful portrayal of the unrequited love as well.
Yellow.Jellow chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Oh i like their name. I also like that you keep bringing up Pix's death, it's kind of like a reminder of what this story's about and where it's headed. I keep thinking that Fin is in love with Pix, then I remember that he's her sister, ha ha.
windyday chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Speechless.. My heart hurts pretty damn badly right now, that was so beautifully written. But I'm sure you know that. Well done.
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
i'm in awe. the way you describe every little piece of this story is sort of uplifting in a way. it was beautiful and i think you did an amazing job at capturing what they were feeling and the moments. Completely blew me away. Amazing job.
All Good Things chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Beautiful story. It's really different, really realistic. I'd love to have seen everything in more depth, but at the same time it really works, being so short. This story definitely deserves more attention!
Quinette chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
The way you write is so tragic and breathtaking. Morbid, but not in a sense that makes you run for the hills. I loved this story, and how realistic you make it seem. I felt like I was there, in the background, a ghost-like figure as I watched it all unfold. Your foreshadowing in the first couple chapters was wonderfully done and the characters seem to real. I loved your ending for the story and I just basically love everything about this. Continue writing!
Danielle Gin chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
This story was beautiful. I’d been searching for ages to find a realistic rock story, and this is the best of them all. Far too often people refuse to see the negatives to the fame and glory and you’ve displayed them both wonderfully and tragically. Each character had a different feel, with believable backgrounds and relationships. I’m completely and utterly impressed. Thank you for writing this.
Glass Clown chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Love this story! Simply brillaint! Pix is a really well developed character...nice job.

-allyn
Nina Hunter chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
I can't believe how wonderful that was. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Definitely keep it up, you're a great artist.
alison chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
wow, nice story, very differnet to the rest. :)

but i don't really get how she dies and how she's really skinny. \

maybe you could explain?

accs(underscore)alison
Solstice Of Light chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
This is just amazing. Sad, yet hopeful and desperate. A nice mix.

SoL
lilina chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I love the ending. It was really sad, how she died like that, but you conveyed the emotions perfectly. And I especially love the dream in the epilogue.
Solstice Of Light chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
You know I'm gonna cry till I get the last two chapters.

SoL