Reviews for Captivated
SummerAngel95 chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
Wow I can't tell you enough of how amazing your story was! When I found it I couldn't stop reading it! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
What an amazing well written story! Thanks for sharing! :D
J.Casady chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Hey
So just 5 chapters in and counting and i have been captivated by your writing. You really have a gift for it. When you write your letters it almost seems like im there reading them beside sam. Well im off to chapter 6 and beyond so ill post another soon.
I know this story is getting better by the minute
Casady
Amanda chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I was reading and like Oh my gosh! Joe died then realized he was a little player...I have to admit finding out Joe was a womanizer totally was not expecting that one lol. Love Sam!
Amanda chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Love the chapter again! This is an amazing story and I feel that after just two chapters! It's hard to stop reading this book! I see how you did the letter format throughout the story...I love it!
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the story! There is just one thing I would like to point out- if could put what Lilli is writing to him and not just the letters to Lilli from Joe...like switching back and forth between the letters from Lilli and Joe. Great chapter again!
rosepetal chapter 29 . 8/2/2011
you really write some of the best story's here. i especially like the way your story's proces. and how the caracters change in time.
sydney420 chapter 29 . 3/11/2011
Another amazing story. You are officially added to my favorite authors list, (mind you, I only add the most qualified and I'm very picky :p) and I intend on reading every story of yours.
OneDayOneRoom chapter 29 . 9/4/2010
Again, I can't remember if I've reviewed this story in the past or not but I just wanted to let you know that I love this story! It's probably my favorite of all the ones you've written. I love this era, the idea of finding love in the midst of war, and the plot was very unique and well-done. I especially loved the epilogue where everyone is together with their spouses and kids. Great job!
Lch867 chapter 29 . 7/17/2010
Wow, that a great story. I started, and simply couldn't stop reading. You've definitely got a talent for writing, so please, keep updating!
LMarieZ chapter 28 . 7/16/2010
SO I DID READ THIS ALREADY! It was good to read it again though. :) So, this is how I further figured out that I had already read this...I commented at the end that I loved the story and was occupied with it. :) Go me! And I can only comment once per chapter..so I decided to comment anyway n just pick the nearest chapter to the epilogue..haha. Good story!
tamii chapter 29 . 6/12/2010
Read this a few times now and it never gets old. I've been really busy though so haven't had time to review so I thought I'd make up for it now :)

I'm so glad Sarah and Rob reunite and have more babies :) I always love your epilogues because I've always been a happy endings type of girls too.

Really love your stories and the ideas are always very original. I loved all of the main characters in this story and that is great because I normally find faults in at least one. I
Chelsea chapter 29 . 4/6/2010
AMAZING! What a great story, I just read the whole thing in one sitting. You are a fabulous writer! I love happy endings :)
Jinxed Rogue chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
LOL I love scheming friends and relatives when they're not my own!
Jinxed Rogue chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
I like your subtlety in showing that Lilli didn't quite have the wool as pulled over her eyes as the guys thought.

I miss the old world charm of writing letters to people, email feels a tad impersonal sometimes... That's probably why I like historical fiction, nostalgia for the old, tangible, ways of yore.
Ciela Aurelia chapter 29 . 8/10/2009
That was fantastic! Historical fiction is my favorite genre, and war stories are especially interesting to me ever since I read The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. The very end felt a little erratic with the jumps in time, and I've never really been a happy ending person.. but it was still very good. Nice job!
399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »