Reviews for Leaf in the Heart of Autumn
LeKo chapter 1 . 1/3
Too few favorites.
xXWhat-is-your-damageXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
well... congrats, you total just made me cry. i loved it so much. but still, grr. sadness
runaway sheet chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I was totally like "EEW, paed*" (I sure think it's a swear word) at the beginning. But the only feeling I got from the man was that maybe he just wanted someone to love, you know like he wouldn't mind a son or whatnot.

There are so many levels that this story deals with. Like the whole killer guy who killed everyone. Made me think of all thos school killings that occured. Oh, serious stuff.

Then the last bit, I was just about crying. I do try very hard to bottle up though. And when the kid . .. I just felt this overwhelming sense of sadness and shock and I actually thought "Well, this is how she/he? writed her/his? stuff; should've seen it coming."

One thing I've noticed about your stories is the overwhelming sadness and loss. I've read so much angst and that is pretty funny sometimes, but you write sadness so well, I sure think you're one of a kind, mind you I haven't read that much.

I wonder... have you stopped fp-ing? No way! Why? *wail* come back!
miya wada chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
*insert awed silence*

i personally dont appreciate paedo, but the romanticised-ness gives the story a somewhat pure feel. the ending is somewhat uhh though.