Reviews for The blind leading the blind
i88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This was a thoughtful little poem. I liked it because it made me feel like I had to draw my own conclusion from it. Well done.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Brilliant! The images that you evoked through your writing had me captivated from the start!
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, it's been a good long time since I read poetry...

I really liked your last two stanzas. And how you formatted it (lovely!). I'm interested to know what inspired you. My interpreting skills are very rusty, so I don't quite "get" all of it; not that I'm sure you're supposed to get anything. Imagery is good, though.

Kudos ;)
rassoodock chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
rg

what i liked- i liked the way you switched up the way the words were written, from bold to italics and the use of the parenthesis.

what i didn't like- i wasn't really clear about the message of the poem. i had an idea, but it just seemed so vague. perhaps it's early for me.
eamane tinuviel chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
the idea of the poem is very clever, especially since the speaker is pretty much just as helpless as the person he/she is trying to help. i love the irony of it all! i like how you used parentheses. it made me feel closer to the speaker.

the way you spaced your stanzas is not really my taste, but it works well in putting extra emphasis in certain points.

another great poem :)
gg. lass chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
this

is

gorgeous.

yours until the wind changes,

gg
Saranghae chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh, this is very good! I enjoyed reading it a lot. Excellent job.