Reviews for Devil Take It All
In Love With Your Love chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This chapter was too funny. I burst out laughing when Chad said, . "Err...I meant intermediately." which is not good considering it's like 3 in the morning. Don't want to wake anyone up, do we? :P

*gasp* She has a boyfriend? I don't understand... is this a new relationship? Wouldn't she have had sex with him if she was dating him when she thought she was going to die? o.O ah! I should just keep reading, right? :)
In Love With Your Love chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
ahaha. That was hilarious. Well, after we found out the whole 'I'm going to die in two weeks' deal was an error. Yeah... holy cow. She just went for it! Didn't even think twice about going out and randomly hooking up with some dude. lol. Am I the only one who thought that was funny? :P

"Double Sh*t." LMAO.
angels and effects chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
Oh, you're not getting any complaints from my side! I actually like how succinct the story was ;) Long ones are all good, but I think Nessa and Chad's relationship was perfect this way. Too many chapters takes the freshness out, and when I finished this chapter, I just kind of went 'SO ADORABLE nvON#I!' and did a little dance in my seat! There's the point of it originally being a oneshot too, so I guess I wasn't expecting too long a story, haha. I LOVED it! Can't wait for the rewrite and (sort of) sequel, darling!

I have another reason why I'm reviewing too, teehee. I honestly didn't know you PMed till a while back and forgot to reply you; things were really messy then. My sister's doing great now, I think you should have heard about it! There're good days and bad days, but still, considering everything, it could be a lot worse. When I read about yours, chills literally went down my spine. I know how scary it can be - mine was so close to complete vegetation, and I'm so glad your sister wasn't fatally harmed! Is she okay now?

Lots of thanks for your prayers and well wishes! And congrats on finishing teh storay too - I for one am ecstatic Chad and Nessa got their happy ending! Ooh, and good luck for your exam. Go study, woman. :P

...Heh, I probably should too.

Btw, stats page, YAY! It was about time! *heart*

xoxo

Louisa
Sukai Skye chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Oh my god, Chad is so romantic and sweet and interesting...you're doing great..longer chapters please...but you are totally awesome and you need to keep writing...please, update soon!...
cheergurl12 chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
absolutley love love lovee this story, update

son please (: :)
danielle503 chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
I really love this chapter, she finally tell Chad she loves her. Cant for the next chapter, updated soon.
TruthToaSweetheart chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is such a cute story. Allison reminds me of myself. and Chad! and Nessa! They're just so adorable together! I know you're busy but I beg and plead you to write another chapter. Soon, before the suspense gets to me. And I don't mean to be a creepo, but you should make them get in bed together in the next chapter! "Devil Take it All" is pretty much pure perfection:)
Warhol chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
I am loving your story mucho!

Hopefully you'll update soon!
mPrOmPraNcE chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
Hey., just wanted to let you know that i like this story very much and...i can't wait for your next chapter.!:D please don't make us wait too long?;P thanks and., GodspeEd!
dramaqueen89 chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
aww aww aww!

great story so far.

im loving all the charcters.

esp chad :

update soon though!
JadeDream chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
I really like this! But poor Thane, update soon!
insanity-ward chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
aw! that's so cute! luved the chapter! update soon! ]
righthere431 chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
I hope everything gets a little better ]!
righthere431 chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
hm so if Thane and Allison could hook up then what about Chad and Vanessa and Jonah and Neveda huh?
righthere431 chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
oh man that's so not cool! [
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »