Reviews for Devil Take It All
Jainblu chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
WOw...

Kay, i understad the pause in PLRG now, te he... gah... I call this an epic masterpiece... or as close as any human can get to one...

seriously Rebekkah, this was so good. It was really well written, and really enticing. I'm really happy you decided to make this a story, well more than a one shot annyway, and I loved how much humour you threw into this, you really have a gift for wrriting you know... :)

Yaysum.. of to read the next chapter

x

Adeola (lola)
If looks could kill chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
hahahahahahaha love it.

keep going!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I've got to tell ya, I totally didn't see the boyfriend thing coming. I really like the chemistry between Chad and Nessa. Although, everytime I see the name 'Chad' I think of my delinquent cousin who's currently in jail for the 4th time in the last 2 years - not that there's anything wrong with the name. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
AlexisLovesYou chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I like it. That would really suck, to think you're going to die and then sleep with someone and then not die - I would want to die after that.
Meg chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I like it. Pretty awesome that they messed up the blood test.
amateur.author chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Love it so far and can't wait for an update!
serako chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I like it! It's a unique premise, and it really has the potential to be a very sweet and darling story. I can tell that you're having problems writing it in first person though, and I can't blame you, writing first person can be difficult. Just a few things I've noticed a lot about first person writing is that the author tends to start a lot of their sentences with I. So much so that it becomes repetitive, so you might want to watch out for that. Find new ways to word your sentences, that's the big challenge with first person writing. Oh, and I know you were trying to keep your entire story in present tense, but I don't think you need to feel pressured to keep all your tenses in the present tense. I think present tense often makes the wording sound more awkward. i hope my advice helps, and i think you're doing a wonderful job so far. I can't wait to read more about what happens between chad and nessa!
Mary chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I really like it. I look forward to seeing it evolve as you add to it.
If looks could kill chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I'm surprised you're only making this a few chapters long. The intro chapter is good enough that I think you could make this into a fully developed story.

I don't know, that's just my opinion.

Anyways, great opening chapter...update soon
KayFo chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow. Great story line. I want to know what happens next. Please write more. I'm dying to know.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21