Reviews for Devil Take It All
AJ Taylor chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Overprotective brother and his streaks are so funny. Well deserved hindsight in kicking that loser Vince to the side though.
ForgottenHope chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
That was an amazing story! I was thoroughly amused and even laughed out loud in many instances! Love the story line- pretty creative in my opinion. I felt like it was a bit rushed at some points and needed more development first, especially at the end, but I really enjoyed it, none the less. The characters are so much fun! And I've got to say that I was falling in love with Chad, too. Lol. This was the first story I've read by you, but it definitely won't be the last. Thanks for a great read!
reindrops chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hahaha. This looks interesting.
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
'Yays! I'm finally done reading this.! HAHA! :)) As much as I wanted to read the "rewrite" version, i can't because it's still in progress..hehe.! :)) Anyways, i love the plot of this story..nice characters you have there..love it.! :)) Nessa and Chad are love.! HEHE! Congratulations! Keep up the good work..until next time.! :D
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Oh, hell no. I would have lied to my family too if I had an older brother like Thane! In fact I lie to them anyway. But, thank God Vince is gone. I never did like that name: it reminds me of snobby people. Yeah, I would probably murder Chad if he got me fired. Whatever, I forgot what I was going to say anyway...so, bye! Keep on keeping on!
Aradia Cloud chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
This is awesome.
Aradia Cloud chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Woo. I like Thane and Allison together.
Aradia Cloud chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
OH. Shucks. Her family is going to freak the freak out. (thanks Victoria Justice)
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
The hell? LOL. That was awesome.
Aradia Cloud chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Oh dear. She has a boyfriend.
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Yanno... every time I get into a situation where I could possibly die, (i.e. in the car with a reckless driver, on a boat, in the house by myself, if I feel a sudden pain in my chest, etc.) I always say to myself or whomever I'm with. "Screw this. I can't die yet. I refuse to die a virgin." Thus, the end result is me liking Nessa very much.
aby pwn u chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Wow,small world. JUST finished "bet u cant" and im surfing the site for sme more stories and i see this, only when the family is seen, do i relate them XD.
Bubbly Girl chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
A little short but still really good! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Candescence chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
Very cute story. I wish that you added some drama though. Made the story complex and have the characters developed. Like make the impact of her "death" more dramatic or something horrible happening to her perfect family/life. When you rewrite this think about it. She seems a little too innocent to me. Maybe you could have something as stated above happen to her and she changes a little bit. Anyways, good job on finishing the story
Taurus05 chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
*Runs around room* *Screams* *Laughs* *Screams* Laughs* *Runs around room* *Laughs* *goes crazy*

THAT was my reaction thoughout the story.

I think that explains everything. I WILL read the re-write if you continue with it.

Please. Please. Please update Celestia ad Shaul.

I hope this review makes you grin and pushes you to upload faster.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »