Reviews for Devil Take It All
Believe-Your-Imagination chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
great story! :)
R. Tist chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
I think I've found it. The one I love the most-this story! It's adorable, cute, quirky, and has hotties practically everywhere I read!

The characters are good, and I don't know how, but you've managed to weave cliches together to form am epic romantic comedy. :"D One word: ~sweet.~

I totally heart cute innocent wittle Dan, by the way. Even if he did fire Nessa, he just seemed so adorabley down about it that I just wanted to get inside the story and give him a batch of cookies. Weird to say about a thirty-something FICTIONAL character, but I can't help it! He should really get a story, too.

Off to check out your other stories,

R. Tist
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
It seems a bit cliche but I really like it :) I can't wait to continue!
Da-zGreen chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Oh, gosh! Totally love this story. hehehehe.. Chad and Nessa are somewhat awesome and freaking cute. I love their bickering. heheheh It's just so freaking funny and cute to read. Hope to read more of your awesome stories.
ScreamWithMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Uhm,I don't get are the bed sheets red?Did she get her period or something?
Bittu chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
Ending really sucked, sorry, but funny story and i stayed up till...what time is it now o.O...3:30ish reading, so it was an entertaining story
Ngoc1231 chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
LOL I love the story! I will probably check out the rewrite and possibly the squeal or companion of this. But it is getting late and I will probably have to wake up early tomorrow.

I liked how Chad got super jealous over Jonah. And oddly enough, the Jonah in this story does remind me of another Jonah in another story.. but I don't really remember much of it.. just that he was a pretty nice guy :).

I had to reread the ending a couple times.. it was surreal how you ended it. But it was a cute ending. But now thinking about it, yes I will check out Bet You Can't!. And I really liked how Chad was trying to explain that he wanted to get married to her, and the first thing that pops into her head, and also mine, was the deed haha. I think it is because of the famous 'the birds and the bees' haha. Too bad I never really heard the story other than from tv shows and friends.

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Jessiquie chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
haha, so I found the original (clearly) and I can defintely see why your doing the rewrite - mainly the change in perspective and that. While it does work in first person, it's so much more effective in third. Sort of miss Chad's voice too, but you did tell me of the change in the other version.

So this chapter, is steam rolling my hate for Vince once more. Gah he reminds me of some people I'd rather not be know. Once again I quite enjoyed Chad's take on Vince. He's so honest and perspective that boy. I like it. Secretly I'm glad that she has no desire to be a trophy wife.
Genato chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
Hmm.. what can I say, i like the characters.. but..

you abruptly ended it. everything had its loose ends.. and i dunno.. it's too fast. it doesn't feel real? i dunno. I think you can be a better writer if you paced the stories... if you put in more details.. make the characters develop some character or develop relationships with other characters..

i hope that your rewrite is better.
SandmanCircus chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
love!
Miranda chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
I didnt know Bet you cant was a spin off of Devil take it all, so I ended up reading Bet you cant first. I loved them both so much I would love reading more storys with these characters. It honest to god one of the best things I have ever read haha I know cheez, I was so sad when it ended. I was more:( lol.
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. Great characters.
arshi chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
i m new 2 this site...and urs is the 1st i read...it was awesum... once i started reading cudnt stop till i finished... awesum work.. ;)
Chocorange888 chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
I had so much fun reading this, thank you so much. The plot was really good, but I thought things might have moved slightly too fasy; yet on the other hand, the plot flowed so fluidly from one chapter to the next, that I think may be the pace was just perfect. Well done :)
Hidden Flowers chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I got a mistake like that once. They told me I was dying... six months later they said, "Sorry, we screwed up. You ain't gonna die."

I didn't go out and sleep with anyone, though... I know who I would have if I had though.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »