Reviews for Delusions of Death
onceforged-foreverlost chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
wow. That is one of the creepiest stories i've ever read. It's brilliant. 0_o lol.
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
...

i absolutley love this story,

you ended perfectly

everything was perfect.
Kara Kanzaki chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
That was a wonderful story. The name ‘Marissa’ is so rare in fiction nowadays (or perhaps I'm not looking hard enough.)

Marissa is delightfully sick, killing animals and then torturing a girl who stole her friend. I was cheering for her to get a hold of herself and finishing the girl off.

I had a feeling Daniel was a figment of her imagination, but I had no idea he was her /brother/. I'm curious what happened to him now. -sigh- I guess you need to keep some mystery.

Overall, it was well done, not necessarily scary, but suspenseful.

Nine stars out of ten.
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
woah,

definatley wasn't expecting that one!

it was good

i liked it!

loved it actually

such great writing and it all became clear in the end
HealingWords chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Wow i absolutely loveed this. The gory ness of the story kinda made we winced but it was all in good fun!
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
very unexpected.
Ronnie Knight chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This sounds like a great beginning to your story. 3
Xampyre Romanticide chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I really liked your story, it was very well written.

The only thing I didn't exactly care for was the very first chapter, and I'll tell you why:

While it's a unique idea to start with a letter, you have to becareful because it's the first impression people will get while reading your work.

So making the letter ramble, run on and seem confusing builds the insanity of your main character, it can lose people and they may think this is your actual writing style. Some may not even take the time to hit the link to the next chapter and see what your writing is really like: clean, clear and very pleasing.

Your second chapter is lovely, the flow is perfect and I would love to see more.

Happy Writings! :)

-Xampyre
ladyglaze chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Hm, interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.