Reviews for Private Practice
deshaunwalker chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Ugh Jer was quite the doucher in this here chapter. But I cant help it that I still kind if live him...
Enchantedflame chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
I really enjoy this story so far. It's unique and was likable from the beginning. Oh and I played L4D&L4D2 as well haha
Zadi chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
You should switch things up and let Andrew be the dominant at least once. That should spice things up. Keep updating! :D
Poptart Guava King chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
My tears fucked up my keyboard. D:
restinbeatz chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Yes! you finally updated. This totally made my night. I actually found this story many months ago, and I loved it immediately. I was looking for something very funny and I found it. I really didn't think this would be updated, but I'm glad it was.

As much as I like drama, this chapter made me pretty sad. I'm really disappointed with Jeremy right now. But I do feel really bad for him, the fact that he was so shaken by what Mike said. That guy's a real douche, he deserved to get punched. A part of wants them to make up though; they are best friends. I was surprised though since I thought he was being more accepting, but I guess not. That was really hurtful what he did.
Lerene chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
After a very long time I have finally got around to reading this and I love it even more now then I did when I first. Each chapter is better and better. And I like that you made Jeremy the dominant partner in the bedroom. I'm really liking both the characters and how most Andrew's character has grown.

Can't wait to read what happens next.
deshaunwalker chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Love this! Andrew is effing hilarious btw, and Jeremy is just SOOOOOO adorable!
deshaunwalker chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
I loved this chapter! I laughed so hard when Andy suggested rock paper scissors to see who should be on top. Good stuff man. AND Andy should soooooo be on top next time they eff cause its, like, his turn ~
ForgetfulPart2 chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Well, I've come to the realization, and this isn't the first time, that I'm a total retard. Being the narcissistic git that I am, I looked through the comments for ones I posted. This is when I figured out why I have been having issues logging in: I had changed my pen-name the last time I logged in. This is TakingShots/OhSoTragic. xD Anyway~ This derpfest is going to bed. UPDATE, MAN.
Forgetful chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Only one annoyance: The grammar. I had to read some parts multiple times to make sense of what you wrote. Though, that might have something to do with it being two in the morning.

Plot: A bit lacking but enjoyable. Not all too exciting or new but it's what I've been craving lately. Momma's pleased. B)

A Side Note: I'm pretty much the female version of Andy. Odd, secluded, nonhuman and asexual. Honestly, I don't care enough about the abnormality to do anything about it. Fuck normal people. I'm not changing.

I'd have been a bit more witty but, I'm just too tired right now. As always, can't wait for the next update. ;D
Nebulad chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I really want to see more of this !
oo chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
hm, maybe mikes totally gay for andrew now?

baahhaha.

that was so lovey dovey, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. you do GOOD fluff.

"and it was good"
Poptart Guava King chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
YAY BATHROOM STALL SEX. pft. this was definitely and...eventful...chapter. O_O
midgetslove4never chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Hey, so i don't mean to seem, well you know and all but WTF DUDE! You haven't written in 6 months! Please don't tell me you forgot about us, you know, your loving fans and all. I've been waiting for the next chapter since the day this one came out and i must say i am still waiting to see what hot stuff will happen b/w Andrew and Jeremy...I hope you won't do this when you're 50 and I'm 39 and getting ready to pop out my tenth child!

With love,

midgetslove4never
Shay chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I think that I officially love you now. Andrew is so cute when he's nervous.
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »