Reviews for Private Practice
Lin chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Andy is adorabe. I love how he was adamant about not being in love.
Lin chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I can't believe i just found this. Absolutely hilarious.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Aw loved the dominant Jeremy and Submissive Andrew. Took me off guard for a moment, but it turned out well. Nice chapter, please update soon!

XOXO

Lexi
WeAreAllSoTragic chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
GREAT chapter. Seriously. Couple of minor spelling errors but that's it. As for content, really spot on. I wouldn't change a thing.

My Hot Hot Heat playlist really added to the mood, too. Especially "I Can't Control Myself" by the Pigeon Detectives.

your P.S. - Well, NOW I've got ideas in my head. Thanks a lot. :o Gonna be fantasizing about that for a week now, thankyouverymuch.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE. I'll probably bug you in a couple months for more. C: Hmm. I'm thinking after Fall finals. Bahaha.
spoonring chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
"Uh, nothing's complicated!" I said, my voice a little shrill with panic, the croak of it sounding like a kid going through puberty.

.ROTFL.

that was so sudden, totally made me crack up when i read it.

thanks for that.

noah. hahaha. jeremy topped first! that was great. wasnt expecting that. and well, i do have to say that it was 'just(fair) desert' for jer to have his wicked way with andy first.

so, awesome. going on my faves. cant wait for an update.
oo chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
oh. mike in love with jeremy? maybe.

if he is, having missed his chance being with jeremy must be sticking in his craw.

his fault he didnt take a risk.
oo chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
cute!
oo chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
that was super funny. hes like deliriously happy while chaos ensuses.
xoxlizzie chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Wow...just wow. That was quite a chapter, lol. I NEVER would have thought that Jeremy would be the top, like, never. Especially after his fun prostate, I would have assumed Jeremy would definitly have been the bottom. Surprisingly though...I liked it. Like, a lot, lol. update really quickly! I'm loving this story!

P.S...Mike is NOT gay for Andrew! He can't be, because he is gay for jeremy. Like, serioulsy, I don't like Mike likes Andrew at all.
oo chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
holly crow. im totaly loving this story. really freaking lovin it!
oo chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
ok! this is so wrong! lol. but i like it so much. lol. kudos for your twistedness.

seriously, im cracking up at all the namecalling. this is just to funny. and hot.
Poptart Guava King chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
rofl good to see you back! And I loved loved loved this chapter. I read it in the middle of class while I was supposed to be doing an essay. You have no idea how awkward it was cause I got really red when the whole Andrew as bottom (absolutely love that btw) thing started. And my teacher was like "...why are you so red?" and I was like "sunburnt." xD Its funny because I didn't know people could SEE me blush through my skin tone/complection.

p.s. Mike is ABSOLUTELY homosexual for Jeremy. I'd be gay for Jeremy too.

p.s.s. that whole starbucks conversation made my life. Andrew should hurry up and tell that guy who's his friend who's name I can remember but I think it starts with a C so I'll just call him Carl, that he's gay. Although I'm kinda scared of his reaction, the suspense is killing me. you should make that whole "bachelor party in september thing" AMAZING if you aren't already planning that. yep. I'm done now... TTYNC :)
hazefilledmind chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
thanks for the update~

glad to know andrew has someone to talk to adn that at least some of jeremy's friends apologized to him. glad that they finally took it to the physical level and jeremy being top. lol

looking forward for more~
Heather chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
Can't wait for the upcoming chapter!
WeAreAllSoTragic chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Oh my God. I decided to catch up on this tonight and it was fucking amazing. The VMA's were playing in the background and the performances really added to the experience: In the middle of chapter 7 Paramore did "The Only Exception", and in this chapter, towards the beginning, Eminem sang that one hit he's got right now; You know, the one that goes "Everybody come take my hand..lalala...Hollar if you've been down the same road." xD I'm fucking deranged but whatever. I'm usually in bed 4 hours prior to the current time.

ANYWHO. Great chapters. Can't wait for your next update(which I'm hoping is soon considering the update date). You have a knack for romance.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »