Reviews for Private Practice
WeAreAllSoTragic chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
You have fulfilled my every fetish. o-o You're like a God or something. I absolutely enjoyed each chapter thus far. You did the point of views of both characters, which I like because I'm just a curious soul. Andy is just a great character. He just so.. twisted. Damaged. Imperfect.

My Fetishes:

1. Doctor

2. Slash

3. Sickness (nursing them back to health)

4. Hot sex/rape in the examination room ;O
Lerene chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I just found your story and have to say I find it very interesting. I like how in this chapter you switch to Jeremy's point-of-view. I was getting curious about his character.
Wanabet chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Hmm, it was good. I liked Jeremy's POV. Update soon!
Lithium of Mercy chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
YES! YES! YES!

*Is so happy to have another chapter to read she jumps up and down like a moron.*

Oh dear God... This is so hilarious! Poor, naive Jeremy... *Clicks tongue.* I love how these two characters conflict so beautifully. Dr. Wells and Jeremy are like ice and fire. Yet somehow fire winds up being the molested one even though scientifically speaking you wouldn't think that was possible...

... I'm too strange.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I'm so happy I got to read more of this! It's hilarious! I swear to God, I haven't enjoyed a story this good in... Jeebus, I can't remember the last one. It's so wonderfully pervy in a beautiful 'doctor-molesting-patients' sort of way. (... God I have problems.)

I am going to say something that to me, is the highest compliment. Really, it's the best I know how to give.

Thank you so much for creating this story!

Well, I took up way too freaking much of your time. I need to weep in quiet elation by myself now... May the best of luck follow you everywhere and rain cupcakes and rainbows and all that crap!
Jenimi chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
ok yeah interesting, its cool seeing the other side of the coin. well done, im looking forward to the next chapter.
Skitty Pink chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
haha this was such a good read! it was both funny and hot, Love it. Andy's so evil! his pervertedness amuses me *snickers* Poor Jeremy so adorably naive.

anyways looking forward to the next update.
BlueNails chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY, can't wait to see what happens next

your such a good writer, keep it up! :)
Lithium of Mercy chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
OHMYGOD, THE EXCELLENCE BLINDS~~!

I must say, I'm so completely impressed and engrossed I can hardly bear it. Please, update soon! It's not often I get to read something worthwhile, and this is the epitome of 'worth every second.'
Makeshift Heart chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I really like your story, its really good and I can't wait for the next chapter.
afk chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
hehe, well i really do find jeremy funny hahaha. But loved this long chap, can't wait to see what reactions come across. very interesting! And love the use of language!
Jenimi chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
...hahahaha! great start, i havent encountered something like this yet, very twisted, cool idea! keep up the marvelous work!
Jenimi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
...wow
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I lol'ed so hard at this story xD

Hope to see you update soon P
sashaness chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
good story, and very well written!

I love the way he denies that he's gay every time :D
afk chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
hahaha that was a funny one-shot lol! sexy to read too!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7