Reviews for This Old Coffee Shop
phantom232 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hey! Great story!

I just wanted to alert you to the fact that there is a very similar story posted bye Sharada Sharada... I don't know if you knew this, or she was the one you talked about in your summary or whatever, just thought you should know.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This was such a great one-shot! I loved how the romance was there and you could tell, but it kind of wasn't there at the same time. It was just so adorable! Especially how she didn't want him to know about addiction to fluffy romances. And the imagery of Jake running around campus singing "The hills are alive" just KILLED me.

But I'm still not seeing why loving chick-lit is bad? I'm a chick lit lover and PROUD of it baby!

Anyway, great job. :)
Arydesia chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
aww, that was cute! i'm a total chick-lit lover, and proud!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Amazing writing, and I like how you know the romance is there, but you don't know for sure if it'll happen or not. (: I love her thoughts/emotions and their guilty pleasures (Sound of Music rocks!), and I also love this song. (:

Excellent oneshot, and an awesome addition to our c2 from woodstock1969.
Let Them Eat Cake chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Fluffy fluff that makes me sing "The hills are alive" in my heart! :D (BTW: I'm related to the real Von Trapp family on my mom's side! COOL, RIGHT?) Anywho, this was lovely and light, just enough romance, not too overwhelming. I loved Emmy and Jake's characters. They seemed real (a characteristic often missing in anything romance-related! -cough-Edward from Twilight-cough- [but he's still delicious]). I really enjoyed this! Awesome job!

:D

Kay
x3life chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
aw this was really cute! )
NoieD chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I totally loved this one! I think it needs a sequel!
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw, this story was so cute! I love the whole book cover thing, that was ! It was great to read that they didn't kiss passionately blah, blah, blah, but how it ended more realistically. Though I do love the whole ever after thing...anywho, moving on, like I was saying great story! :D

HC