Reviews for Hackers: Twilight
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I know French! I guess my French came in handy. It may be choppy, but I know enough to understand what they're saying. Yours was a little off, but it's better than what I could have done. I wonder what'll happen next.
MzKit10 chapter 30 . 6/21/2008
okay i lied, my finishing soon was actually a finishing in 15 chapters but i couldn't stop reading. a beautiful piece and i absolutely adore it. Its a nice touch that Marcus had a family too, it made him more human and less just a character from the game. The effects of the hacker's world on the real world (like havoc) were a stroke of genius, it linked the two realities (right word? who cares anyway) and kinda made it more believeable.

A brilliant story/novel/book/thing and you have every right to be extremely proud of it.

Kat.
MzKit10 chapter 19 . 6/21/2008
THIS IS BRILLIANT! seriously, i really really love it. its amazing and wow and yeah. this is possibly the best story i've read on this site. Your style is rather amazing to say the least, it flows, is concise and the visual aspects (wht i call the pictures in my head) are astounding. The idea is original and the way you portray and explain everything throughout your writing is wonderful. that might just be your natural style but its pretty darn nice to read.

now i promised myself i wouldn't read any more than half of the story and then i'd do some work so i'm just going to stop now...or just soon, lets stick with soon.

Congratulations