Reviews for the void swirling in your stomach
From The Stone Bridge chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
one of my favs
From The Stone Brige chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I like what you write.
Amarone chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Burning down eternity, eh? Sounds like fun.

Anyways.

Description is very unique - it sticks in my mind something fierce. The '(whispered)' part is my favorite, and probably "kissing Armageddon with catalpa lips", too. And "we burned down eternity as it leaked from the sky" Simply brilliant. I'm at a loss of what to say.

By the way.

Fav. author. I just admire your writing like no other. It's unique, and powerful. Your style is your very own. You create images that burn my mind and eyes.(not literally, and in a good way.)

-Amarone.
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I disagree-it's not all the same. You've created a world. There's a unity in so many of your poems, but I'm ever amazed at the contrdictions in your descriptions-it's why I always read your work. Don't fight it. It's tragic and beautiful. Poetry doesn't get any better (in my humble opinion).

McKinley
Luma chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
wow. again, amazing imagery. great work

L
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Sometimes that's just how it is. Isn't funny how so many things promised in life are lies. Yet who is the one doing the promising? I don't know, some imaginary idealist who lives in the cracks of our skulls, whispering expections bound to fail. I liked the imagery and unique wording you used. Good job.
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I feel like I've read this poem before...and I don't mean that in a bad way...it's probably because the Armageddon line reminds me of your "Armageddon" poem?

but good poem though.
Mourning Sickness chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
"we swallowed laxatives as the darkness seeped through our skin

our lives blurring into sepia (de)constructing down to black & white"

Favorite two lines, and I really like the fact that the word 'whispers' is in parenthesis.