Reviews for SI
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Love your format (ignore people who dont like it)

It is original. Plus, it is elegant... the structure. (wow I am actually using the word 'elegant' 0_o wow...)

Also how you go from feelings to actual blood spill. A nice built up.

SI (In French it would be "If". I who made a connection to it was able to enjoy this poem much better... ok this phrase is badly structured... but you get my idea.)

Nice. Good job.
Icrome chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i like the format, sad poem though,
didgeridoo chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like the overall format, how you limit it to just 2 words per line. It makes you think more about what you're reading, instead of just skimming through. Nicely done.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like how you don't let us know what the two words are (not even in the title) until the very end. The only thing I might say is to capitalize the S since you have it as a separate sentence and maybe separate it from the rest of the lines.

I also like all the words you use to describe it because they are very true and well done. The only thing I might say is instead of all those ands make it a list like "emotion,/pain,/ etc." and then just use the and before the last one.

I did really like the piece though. It is a great description of self injury. Really nice piece.