Reviews for Watching You Make Noises
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I really like the sort of halting flow you gave this. But, as LadyRini478 said, I'm getting slightly mixed signals as well. But maybe that's cause I don't always catch onto "hidden meanings" right away...? Anyway, I still like it very much. Lovely. :)
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I like everything in this poem, except the reference to "blood." I felt that was completely uneccessary and irrelevant to the rest of your poem.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
The narration is very strong. Wanting to hold air on your wrist, or watch blood splash through their legs. It has a lot of command to it, and a lot of strength. I felt empowered reading it. Keep up the good work.
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That created a very strong image of what you were describing in my mind. Please read and review my stuff.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh, that is just perfect. I love the sounds in this, and how appropriate, with the idea of the poem being about listening to someone. I also love the exclamation point. Such a small detail, but I love when the exclamation point is able to be used effectively in a poem. Call me strange, but it's something i enjoy. Lovely lovely poem. Keep writing! :)
instantramen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love the structure/your writing style in this ... The imagery is confusing me a little though, but maybe that's just caused by my tiny brain, anyway, good job!
LadyRini478 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Well, this poem is very descriptive, and the message is very interesting. Is it just me or does this poem have sexual undertones? I get most of the lines, but there's a few that send me mixed signals. Oh well... it's still one heck of a poem! Great work!