Reviews for Fall
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Those last 2 lines were very powerful. Nice. Really... :)
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
What a beautiful story! So melodramatic!
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh! This has so much meaning. It's so good and short, quick and to the point. I love this!
Frenchie-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
"I fell for you

You didn't catch me."

Wow...words cannot describe...

I could praise this word choice all day and it still woudn't measure up! Amaxing.

Utterly incredible.

Purrs,

Frenchie-chan
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This left me feeling nostalgic. Also, I like how you used that word. I don't read much poems with the word nostalgic/nostalgia in that context. I have no idea why the line stop me is in quotation marks. There's also some parts that need punctuations. Other than that, this is a really good poem. Good job.

-C.N
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Sad...mysterious...deep...intruiging...and I spelled that wrong, didn't I?
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hello! Thought I'd return the favor and review one of your poems!

I like this. It's sweet and sad. I like the "stop me" put in there. It's very pretty. Well done!
Exuberant Lemon chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is very nice. I like that you can convey many different feelings from this.
amelodyofspring chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
i like this, it really gives new meaning to the word fall.

"nostalgic". interesting word. not used often. ;) kudos on that alone. using interesting & uncommon words is always a bonus point. lol.

srz
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
OK I'll get on thing outta the way: I think the "too low to be listened" bit should be "too low to be heard"

Otherwise, great use of pun, works really well, and striking last line! Excellen poem :D

fleur
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
"nostalgic " nice word.

and i really like the last line.
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is very good, I like it, especially the meaning behind it x
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Beautiful, I love the puns with the double meanings of "fall".
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like the bases for this poem. I especiall like the last two lines

I fell for you

you didn't catch me.

It all seemed a little choppy, but the point of it and the parts that did flow were very good.

Nice work.
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Beautiful. You made every feeling associated with the word "fall" come to life. An image of a leaf even came to mind. I think my favorite aspect of this poem is how short it is for how many different feelings and images it shows. That's great!

Beautiful poem! Write on!