Reviews for Dissolve
english summer rain chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
you create such vivid images in your work! -jealous- i love the way you weave your words to create something nostalgic and painfully beautiful for your readers (i also like the ramble, and i don't even know if that was your intention). love your style.
monster dia chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow. I think the only word to describe this poem is... wow. It's so ethereal, the way the words flow together, and again, I like the metaphore. I like the 'raw' cigarettes. I like everything. You give me inspiration.
persephone in waiting chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love the ending; it's heart-wrenching. I don't know what it is about your poetry-it could be because I, too, love to dabble with imagery; I'm truly a novel-writer at heart, and I drown my work with images galore-but I've fallen in love with it.
Enygma chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
You stop, I die.
Amarone chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
And yet another fantastic piece of writing imbued with rich, powerful imaginary. Elegantly written, with the touch of sadness, bitterness, and regret. The format with the 'scenes' also are very capturing - they compliment this quite nicely - flashes of vivid memories, drifting pass.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow, this is amazing. You have a great combination of rich imagery and interesting thoughts. I really liked the line 'your heart and you, they flew, if only for a fleeting moment.' The dialogue near the end was also beautiful and heartbraking.
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I could see it all-worse-I could feel it. You have a gift for that. It's wonderful.

McKinley
Luma chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I love the imagery. it's heartbreaking and beautiful. keep writing,

L
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I really liked this, great imagery. Good piece.

Faith
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow. I like scene I the best! maybe it's because I love marigolds...hehehe.

but please don't stop. I love your poems.

ps- thanx for fixing/sending me the links
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
you paint vivid pictures in my head with your poems.
lymli chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
omg, the imagery is amazing, but the last scene isn't a happy ending, anyway it's my favorite part.