Reviews for That Summer
eripride247 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I'm not sure if I commented this story or not before, but regardless. I was so pumped when you put up a new chapter. Hope you continue the story
Lily Marie chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Yay! I've been waiting for you to update. I love this story. I sort of figured Kevin was a butt. lol. Update soon!

Yours Truly,

Lily Marie
MagicWords chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
"So, uh… what kind of stuff do you do around here to pass the time?"

He shrugged. "Nothing much, really. It's pretty boring."

"You have no idea," I groaned. The corners of his lips twitched slightly, as if he was about to smile.

Just a question here: Why, if she asked the question, would she respond with "you have no idea"? I think that may need to be reworded a bit but i think you have a fabulous idea arising!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I think this is truly catchy. I liked it a lot and want to figure out all the mysteries about this Aidan guy. You've got me hooked!
Kat The Great chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
stupid aunt dianna and her bad timing. sigh. hey do you say aunt as aunt or ant? just wondering. i say both. loved the chapter

peace love happiness
Kat The Great chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
at the begining of this story i thought the bangs going on in her house were a gun. and i was like 'shit no wonder she's going away.' but then i kept reading and it all became a

any way love the story

peace love happiness
Kaira5 chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Aww! I love them! SO CUTE! Great job!
theeyeforchaos chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! dont leave it like this :]
Lily Marie chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
o.o

wow...that was great..it was nice to see Aidan being nice...then he chokes her..but i can understand why..anyhoos..update SOON!
RYTEREWQ chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Amazing, as usual.

That part at the end, though...wow. Intense. xD

And I'm glad you didn't get rid of the medication part. I like it. :'D

Do we get to find out what Kathryn did?
xbrunnettex0 chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
aw i feel so bad for Aidan. i hope she like reaches out to him.. but then he'll get mad
RYTEREWQ chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
AIDAN.

I would totally hug him right now, except I'm too scared that he'll rip me apart and shove someone's toenails down my throat.

I still feel a deep burning hatred for his dad, even though this is my 39380137th time reading it. Aww, Aidan. :(

GET CH. 6 DONE SOON, K? AND TELL ME WHEN I'M BEING A STUPID BETA READER WITH MEMORY LOSS ISSUES.

And...poor Aidan. D:
EmOtIoNaL BlAnKNeSs chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
OMG Im really interested in this book. Its sad wat happened to Aiden. I feel sorry for him. Cant wait to hear more about the mysterious katherine in chapter 6. Quick question is the reason why Aiden doesnt like Amber have to do with something that happened between him and Katherine.

PS: Update soon plz
RYTEREWQ chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
This diary thing is eating me inside out. -sorrowful sigh-

And oh my God...by 'find out a lot about Aiden', you mean she reads his diary and finds out about his disorder, right?

Well, thats what I'm hoping for. Heehee.
Lily Marie chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
im excited about the next chapter but thats because i love dark and twisted things.. lovely chatper..update soon!