Reviews for E-Soul
Mizuki Night chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
すごい!

This story is trully awesome, very well written.
Kanjo chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That looks like it could be an awesome manga but you need practice for novel work. Your paragraphs are pretty unclear. I'm no expert but I know you should be using them to separate one person's actions from another's. You often wrote what one being said then followed with what another did in the same paragraph. That made it seem like the quote was made by the person doing the action. That could be fixed.

Hope you get it because this idea has a lot of potential. All the best, Kanjo.
Jackdemsy chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
You really have an amazing idea here i could see this as an anime and manga alike

i liked the characters they were quite original compared to some on other magic based stories on the site and i enjoyed it

also the way the characters interact is good jumped right off the page for me
wonderkidevolution chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Great work! I really like this story. Keep up the good work and update soon.

Feel free to read some of my works.
Hyperkitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This fic, is wonderful. I can picture this as a Manga and I can see it as an Anime. You came up with a great idea! :D

It’s simple to read, it doesn’t get boring and you have a wide vocabulary to make things more interesting. The plot is really great. I love the whole idea of elementalists and these spirits like Salamander - he’s funny by the way xD

The way you make your characters interact with each other, is great, amusing and full of mystery. (Seriously, I was like ‘Ok, he’s staying with Ronii, no wait, Jeimii! No, Ronii!’ during the whole fic) But then, I saw the tragic end and I finally had my conclusion ;P All in all, great characters, great story, you should continue.

I haven’t read the second chapter, but I’ll get there eventually. I only have one advice for you: You should keep your chapters a little smaller. I personally would divide the first chapter in two, so that you don’t discourage people in reading this wonderful fic just because of the length in each chapter.

Great work!