Reviews for Keep Your Enemies in a Headlock
ann wilhelm chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
He 'showed his caribou' to him.

Sounds kinda dirty ;)
kat chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
JINX GR you make me mad and you cant tell me your finished with this story. you need to find him a romance of some sort or atleast make his life ... you know NOT suck . but anyway grammar is still off

You need to work on your ROMANCE parts and your Resolutions.

all the stories dont resolve.

gotta love the plot line though :) keep up the good work
Kat chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Getting better getting better :) i'm REALLY liking the plot in this story

again watch your gramer and sentence placement.

Grammer: Ordinarily, I WOULD'VE HAVE all but been crouching in front of the door in a racer’s position, ready to tear off at the first sound of the bell.

that was at the begining of the chapter :) keep up the good work

much love to you jinx
Kat chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wow again you need to work on the romance part of the stories so far all i'm reading is how crushes really crush you.

the plot was outstanding it drew me in and i wanted to keep reading. but when i got to the end its like it should go on ... i kept thinking it cant end here it just cant end like this ITS CALLED A ROMANCE FOR A REASON.

grammer was better in this then it was in "who'd kiss a mascot"
Kalista Jia chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
(Sorry I was late, Internet broke down last night)

"He had a fondness for pop quizzes and normally the materials tested had nothing to do with what we were learning. He actually expected us to research this stuff on our own time.

He was funny."

(I sympathized these students...)

"“Because they’re formidable predators and powerful killers, right?” I asked listlessly. A future Biology major, Del often held animals in higher regards than people." (LOL LOVE THIS ONE! Totally original!)

“What about us?” I interrupted. “How do we come in?”

“We,” Del said decidedly, “don’t. We’re caribou. They eat people like us for breakfast.”

(OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! I love this Del girl! We are Caribou reminds me of a classmate who goes around telling people "You are a chicken" and goes off telling another the same thing.)

Just a question, what is to do bench? Like you grab on a horizontal bar and do push up? (sorry I suck at muscle sports)

“Riley,” the coach said, “you amaze me.”

Wow, really? This was new. “Thanks, Coach,” I answered, almost smiling.

“It amazes me how weak you are, Riley. It’s a fucking miracle I haven’t had to let girls onto my team yet.”

Ooh, burn.

(Oh yea, it burns!)

AW BRADY helps him? AW how sweet. *Fangirl cheers* ride? Oh super! LOVE IT!
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Garw! It is so sweet. I enjoy this chapter.

Jessica is a nice girl. I would love to have a boyfriend like Brady. I mean violent with others but very nice and submissive to his girlfriend. Ha... as if my parents will ever agree to that, they will probably take the fire extinguisher and spray him.

Hahahahahaha, Brady and Matt turned red. How cute. Aw.

(Love slash pairing the most, they are so fun to read and write)

(p.s. Saw your request from the RoadHouse Review. Just that I prefer to read slash. So I reviewed this story instead. Hope you don't mind. I am on Easter Break (aka. Heaven shines on us overworked scholars) and have plenty of time to review people who reviewed me and random people as well.)

Kalista Jia
DH L'Orange chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
aw thanks so much for the update! nice, long one, too! i think i like Corey better than Brady.

update!

: )

DH
awesomelyme chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
I'm with Riley- I like Cory. Great job.
vivid planets chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I really like where this story is going. Haha, and I like this idea because I have a couple of guy friends that used to do wrestling in high school so it's pretty interesting to see your take on this.
LiterateGuineaPig chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
I love it. Tottally feel like I'm watchng Animal Planet. The story is one of your better ones. However... you NEVER update!

Seriously. I'm at your house, so my presence should be of inspiration to you. XD
LiterateGuineaPig chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I love this! The idea is original, and it runs along side with your other story. That rocks! Keep it up, damn it!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
hey,

really liking your writing style over here, very witty. the wolves analogy was clever. keep it up

: )

DH
awesomelyme chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Oh my God, Brady has a nice side. Great job!
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
"everyone has a caribou inside them somewhere" LOL

like it ! can't wait to read more ;)
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
good start, i'm interested in seeing where you're going to take this.