Reviews for Unexpected Love
princesskairi1408 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really love me in the story! lol! it reminds me of the good days in high school! -
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Uhmm...crushcrushcrush is by Paramore.

Other than that, I like this story. :)
Abbigail Cross chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
Wow. I think Dave and Paige would work- as Characters since I don't know the real life 'Paige'.

Interestingly scary.

All over a hatred of Yaoi. Tragic.

Abbigail Cross chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
So much sexual innuendo with a guitar and drum set. Heh. I think Kat would drive me crazy.

Abbigail Cross chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Not really a review, but a question:

You play Ace Attorney?

I think you are now awesome.

Artume chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
I love Death Note. A LOT. That is all. :)
Artume chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
I love the blatant breaking of the fourth wall. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I really enjoyed this chapter, lOl. ]
Artume chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Haha. Choosing all those songs, and then Kats's question and his answer...lol.
Artume chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Poor Kairi, lol! And since I read a comment that says this reminds them of anime, I agree that the comedy in this is akin to what one sees on TV, and it's funny. So I suppose the comment about your characters being hyper becomes null and void, lol!
Artume chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Yay for the Nintendo DS! Mine's ivory, and it's the first version ever! ANd I think I SHOULD try out the Ace Attorney games...

Ok...the first two chapters. They're good, but I think you can develop the characters a bit more - they're too hyper and jumpy (like the Pocky scene to prove he was bipolar). Apart from that, it's good. :)
MusicBender chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
wow... nerds
MusicBender chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I SWEAR this is a script for an anime show!

lol but I liked it, it's really funny. I'll read more tomorrow I guess cuz I gots to goes at the moment...

MusicBender chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Nice. It's better than the last chapter I think

MusicBender chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Canadian…No wonder she's so weird… LMAO dude that so just reminded me of one of my friends from Canada who's a total weirdo but I love her all the same :P

Anyways, urgh... I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and assume you watch a lot of anime, cuz as I was reading this, i saw this playing out in my mind as an anime show like pokemon or whatever, but this seems kinda interesting I'll read until i don't feel like it anymore cuz that's just the kinda person I am. ;)

sw448 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
"Oh yeah dude, you just want her to play with your 'Wii'" Sean said while laughing.

oddly disturbing...