Reviews for Kook
firestar267 chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
hehe! Its nice reading something and understanding the schooling system since I did A levels myself lol :P

I think this is really good, and well written!

I cant wait to read more :)
SerialXLain chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
xD Aw. This confused me. So your AN makes sense.

Well, good luck with rewriting it. :3

Oh and I would so read “Mommy Loved Daddy Very Much, But Daddy Loved Daddy Number Two Too Much To Love Mommy Back.” XD

SerialXLain chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Whoa, man. Plot twist right there.

xD

Mommy and daddy seemed kind of annoying...'specially mom.

Hmm.
jaboodi chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
Hi! you have to update! It is good, even if you don't think so. Is this because of the long word limit you set youself or just general 'school is killing me' and whatnot?

anyway I forot to hit you today (I bet that's why you didn't update [ ) so *hit* :D

Well, see you tommorow yes?
SerialXLain chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
xD Love the HP fanfic reference in this chapter.

I appreciate Seb. I also appreciate his name. I might even have to steal it. Bwahaha.
SerialXLain chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Whoa. It took me a very long time to finally read this. o_o

And you get a lame review xD

All I have to say is: Aw. Poor Kook. I felt worse for him than Ant with his hurted little nose.

xClutteredxChaosx chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
You've hooked me on the first ten lines but I dont have enough time to read it all now! *sniff* I'm adding it to my faves..this seems really good. And also, later on I'm going to review all chapters because stories this good deserve more reviews! Seriously! We all know about those people who browse stories...only looking for the ones with the *most reviews* ...
QueenCasey chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Wow! Did not see that coming! But a good twist. So continue! Please!
WTF OMG STFU chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
oh what a great story!

I realyl really love it!

It's a bit confusing at tiems but it's still great!

Right more son!
QueenCasey chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
What? You're leaving? When it just got good? Darn you! I want more! PLEASE?
SerialXLain chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
xD A legend? Suh-wet.

Well. So. It seems kind of odd to me that Ant would suddenly be all "I'm not gay" when it seemed he thought that that thought (Whoa. That was an odd sentence) was all...sarcastic and against that in the therapist chapter. So is it a show or is he seriously believing that...? o.O

And I love the chapter titles, by the way. At first I didn't notice them, but cool idea. :D

SerialXLain chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Whoa. Kook's tirade was a nice read. A temper on that one, eh? :o

And I liked Seb's threat too. :)
SerialXLain chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Finally reading and reviewing. :o

Love the Degrassi reference in this chapter. Nice.

Poor Ant. :(
QueenCasey chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Hi! I just read through this story a second time. I like it, a lot. I really can't wait for the next chapter. So you better get writing. Pretty please...
ThisIsMyDecember chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
I've gotta say this story sounds promising. I can't wait for peoples reactions when he goes back to school. And what will it be like when Ant and Kook see each other again? Drama, drama, drama!

Update soon!