Reviews for The Devil's Advocates
FaceRealityHeadOn chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
love it!
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I prefer this story actually to CBAG. Besides that the chapters are longer... they're more fleshed out... n.n

I like that people are more afraid of Evie instead of everyone picking on her, it makes her more of an outcast than Christie was.

You have written these five chapters extremely well. Thank you for the rewrite! (and the posting and the updating.)
Candyfloss Victim chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
o! creepy! it sounds weird, i agree, that he doesn't get much out of it except a sense of achievement. is he gunna be mentioned in the next chapter? i hope so, coz i really want to find out where this is going...
Uniquely Proud chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Hi! Awesome chapter. Love to see how things flow after this. Update soon!
Uniquely Proud chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Hello. This the rewrite huh.. Awesome. great chapters. I wonder why there're so few reviews though Hmm. Don't worry, this story is awesome. ;) Update soon!
WriterGurl123 chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
I don't think she's the devil. She sounds really confused and I'm surprised that she hasn't done anything drastic with the way that everyone treats her.
Candyfloss Victim chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
o! very interesting! i'm really looking forward to the next chapter, i think you've done a fantastic job on this.
Mlle Sara chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
you have to keep writing! its getting really interesting now, dont give up just yet
Mlle Sara chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
i like it, its more padded and more going on in terms of building up action. update