Reviews for Broken and Mended Bond Two
Herro my name is DJ Not Nice chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
No You can't! *Cries* if you can't do it then pass it on to someone that'll continue it for you. Give them permission to continue! DOn't do this to me! *Cries harder*
Chuu Doll chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
OMFG! *cries* I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! x C

I loved it~ * - *
A.5.1412 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I like how you have a sequel
Lyra Emilia chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
KYAAH! Gensho-chan no Nii-san!

I can't WAIT to hear about THAT!

And the part where Kagumo-kun lost his shoes? Priceless!

This update is AWESOME! I can't wait until the next one!

-Emi
FluffVampyre chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
HOLY CRAP! His brother? Wasn't he dead? CRAP! OMG, that was awesome! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Fallen Rayne chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
aw I hope you update soon again. I really liked the first one and looking foreward to this one. And WHOOT within temptation. I love that band, glad you included them not alot of people know them. And they rock!
FluffVampyre chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I know half of the songs and I also have them on my playlist! Flyleaf, Within Temptation, Rascal Flatts, aww! I was about to cry for poor Gensho-chan! But now he's okay! YAY! _
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
There's a sequal? Alright! Loved the first chapter, keep going!
CalliecoKat chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
*GASPS* You made a second one and didn't tell me? Glad I decided to check up on my favourite authors. Aw. This was too cute a chapter. Poor Gensho-chan. Update soon!
MDD43 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Dammit you have to update! I'm glad you made a part two to this story! I'm so obsessed with it! I kept reading the first one pver and over again! And I hope you also update Yaoi 911!
Lyra Emilia chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Yay penis! lol

I'm so glad there's a sequel!

-Chuu
nightbloodrose chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Great sequel! Glad u decide to write one ,but did the first one have to end sadly? *pouts* plz update soon