Reviews for Revenge is Bliss
Samantha True chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I absoutly love this story so far! I love the total different look you have given hevean and all the biblical characters; very unique.

Can't wait to read more!

-Sam
Guatemalan Rocker chikk chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
babysitting annoying people is the highlight to my life :)
Written chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I like it! hahah. mohawk and skinny jeans! amazing.

the chapter itself was a bit short, but i'm not complaining :) hope you continue!
Written chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
hahaha. oh. my. god.

(Think it’s not scientifically sound? Get over yourself, this is heaven.)

hahaha. that seriously made me laugh.

(note how I don’t swear properly. How else did you think I got up here?)

this is a cute line too.

it was short, but original, and I enjoyed reading it. light and fun and it doesn't take itself too seriously.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Oh gosh this story is interesting. I don't see many or any spelling errors or grammar mistakes. The plot seems to be quite funny and its like a slice of delicious cake you just can't stop at one. So make me more slices of cake aka chapters okay?
meowza chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
oh, wow. hurry and update, please!
meowza chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
this is really, really interesting. i can't wait to read on.
Katie Nicole chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Wow! What an unexpected topic of story... haha, revenge in Heaven. There were a lot of things I liked, a couple that I didn't.

I really love your vocabulary! And I love the line that says "Twiddle our spiritually enlightened thumbs," it tickles me.

I like that Jesus looks like Jesus, but God looks like a punk teenager. It's just funny to put those two together as son and father.

What bugs me is that, while I'm not certain, I'm pretty sure Damien isn't the name of Satan. Damien is the son of Satan, like in the movie, the Omen. And also, Beezlebub is just another name for Satan. I'm pretty sure Satan's name is Lucifer.

Otherwise, it was very interesting!

Thank you for informing me about the review marathon (;

- Katie
Guatemalan Rocker chikk chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
way to go Gen! :)
Colin Joseph chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
lol
Crystal Heart of Sapphire Love chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I liked it! I really did.

It was totally creative, I've really never seen someone write about life in heaven in this manner before. The way you write it makes reading this story an enjoyment and I got a good laugh from it too. The idea of revenge is bliss is unique and quite unheard of so I think it's a very good place to start, it kinda keeps people waiting to see what happens next because they can't anticipate it since no one's really written something linking revenge and bliss together. Good job! keep going!
LittleCrimsonButterfly chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
lol, even though Im a Christian, I found this funny and not offensive in any way. You're a good writer (and a good reviser too XD). I'm jealous. T_T

-Chibi
glitterxx chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I just read your first chapter of "Revenge is Bliss". It cracked me up. I love the originality of your story, and the humor added into it. Great mix. -thumbs up- Can't wait to read the next chapter. (:

p.