Reviews for Track 023
Skyless11 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
"oh, fuck" I say too, now that I've seen the last update date. Did I come too late? Have I no chance for another update? QQ please? it;s way too amazing to let go! please please please please!
I love the main character, the brotherly bond, the weird two characters, brendan and how he acts... but I want more...
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Question... If Brendan and Spencer are full blooded brothers, how are they only a month apart? They'd have to be at least 9/10 months or so apart, right? If I missed something then just ignore me aha.
Mmm Donut Seeds chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Page breaks. Consider them, alright? I like the characters and the story sounds interesting, but it's kind of hard to follow because you switch points of view all the time and it's hard to follow.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
:D

This seems like one of the better Slash stories on this site- with good charecters and humor that doesnt border on just retarted.
f chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
i love this stort. please write more.
rye-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Seems pretty fun so far. I'm looking foreward to reading the rest. :)
jacy chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Keegan's awesome! He rocks.

I really like this, so update! Please... *kneels and begs*
annouska chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Seriously? You leave it at that? But I need MORE. Give us the precious (the precious being the next chapter)

Now don't make me kidnap your cat (or pet or whatever) and hold it hostage for more chapters!
annouska chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Brendan is so sweet! Keeping his brother's picture, looking out for him and all! Your characters shine like raw diamonds (or maybe not so raw, they're pretty well-developed for a point so early in the story, but I really wanted to say 'raw characters')

GREAT chapter! Lovin it, adorin' it, worshipin' it!
annouska chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
O-ho-ho. High school drama! Lame when the author can't write, pretty damn awesome in your case!I like this!

Random: I, being very greek, had never heard the phrase 'raised in a barn' but now I know it AND there is an equal in greek (only it goes like 'were you born on a ship?')

ANYWAY. I'm off to the next chapter then!
Blaze Moonlight chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
This is a really interesting story, I love the dynamics you've presented between the characters (partularly Brendan and Spencer) and the intruige with Easy and Colby. Great story, I can't wait to read more.
me chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
it's really good, i would love it if you wrote more and updated as soon as possible!
Liz chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I know you updated yesterday, but... Please? Odin, I'm a crack addict for new updates.

Word on the street is that reviews are like wheels on a cart. So I hope this encouraged you to kindly grace the planet with a continuation of this fantasticality.
Insanity chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
This is such a good story! I love your characters, creativity, plot and writing technique. I cant wait to read more and I really hope that you're continuing soon :P
Brandi Heir chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
i love this story. there's a sense of mystery that makes the story more interesting.

i love the characters too. they're real, not perfect, and enjoyable.

please continue this story. update soon!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »