Reviews for Someone Better
Rosalinda Pink chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It's definitely an ineresting POV, though I think your character has a bit more depth than the average 'competition'. Great piece though
Ivana chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I never really thought about it like that, I really liked your story, I just wish there was a happy ending for her. :(
SarahBugz1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is an awesome little story. )
sibeckian chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
brilliant.

and, you know, i've always wondered.

what's behind that makeup mask?
ilikebooks chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this was different, and nice. a good way to show off a bit of originality. keep it up.
MadelineBemel chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is very, very nicely written. I like how you've shown the usually unseen other side to the story.

VM
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is really different. I think this is the first story I've read on this site where the story is told from the slutty girl's perspective. It was really good, and even though I expected it to have a happy ending I prefer your ending much more ]
Rogue-writer-16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Awesomeness. I have fallen into the evil slutty girl trap in my stories but it has made me wonder why she's seen as so bad. I mean, she's just a person.

Great story, it gets the poor girl across very well and made me feel sorry for her instead of the a-typical 'heroin'. Well done

RW
ice-cream-soda chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That's really nice, seeing things from another perspective. This is a great story.