Reviews for Hayabusa Abumi Must Die!
SuddenlySunday chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
What new adventures will they go on now that they are rowing in the sea? I really hope that you update this, because I want to see what happens next. Even if it's not the same sense of humor, I'll still read it. Please update again!
SuddenlySunday chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Everyone's reaction to Giru was great and the fight between Ruri, Ikkouku and Abumi is awesome.
SuddenlySunday chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
I wonder what's going to happen now that Abumi's been caught off guard by Ikkouku. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
SuddenlySunday chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Giru kicks so much ass! I think besides Ikkouku and Ruri he is my third favorite character. Gotta love a fish who can fight.
SuddenlySunday chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Ikkouku and Ruri are my favorite characters so far. The relationship between Ikkouku and Zatani is great, and I like how they are unique and well-written. This story is one of my favorites of yours.
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
You don't have the same sense of humor? Aw, I really love this sense of humor. Does that mean when you start writing on this again your sense of humor will be different?

This chapter was so funny! I wonder what the curse of the dead fish will be like.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Ruri just keeps getting better and better as a character. She's spontaneous, weird and I think she's just so funny. Undoubtedly, she's my favorite character in the whole series and the main reason I read this story. Great job!
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
This was short and mostly a flashback, but I got to learn some more about Abumi in the process and Moegi as well. I really like their relationship, even if the love is one-sided. I wonder if she'll ever get him to be hers in the end.
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
This chapter was great. When I first read this, I thought it was going to be pointless comedy, but it's actually got a nice storyline with it and hopefully it will explain why Ruri wants to kill him in greater detail.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Ruri is hilarious! I think she's my favorite character so far.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I am going around, reading your stories today. I want to expand my stories and you're a good author, so I decided to read these stories. This one stuck out to me because it's labeled as funny. I wonder who this assassin woman is and what she is going to want from him and why she wants to kill him.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Wow! It has been a really really really really REALLY long time since you've updated this! I had to go back and read it to remember where I left off. Hey, it was a good read though, so full of action and humor! I love it! Please update sooner next time!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
I hope that you update again! I want to see who the new character is!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I wonder what will happen next with everyone.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Great job on this chapter!
156 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »