Reviews for Caged Bird
SharkWeek chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
No I'm so sad! Literally everyone died but Suzuka and kohanna! This story tears me up. Why? Its so good but it hurts so bad.
SharkWeek chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
He's going to die, isn't he?
SharkWeek chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Oh man, I have this feeling that going back won't be good for him.
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
I'm glad Zeshen got his sight back. He is too precious for this world.
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
So far, this is really interesting. I can't help but feel a dark vibe to it.
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
That song is so creepy and sad. I wonder what will go down in this story.
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Oh man, so everyone died just about? This is really sad and has a hard-hitting ending. I didn't expect some of them to die. This is a true tragedy, but it's brilliant and inspiring. I love this story and I can see why it has so many reviews. It deserves it.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Everything is mounting up. I feel sorry for poor Suzuka. She seems like that one caring girl who suffers from the nice guys finish last syndrome that a lot of anime girls go through. However, you present it in such a cool way. I hope that Kohanna will be alright. The poor thing has such a sad existence.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Now I wonder who Eien is myself and what kind of shady things he's doing on that island. Why does he have the angel there, all to himself?
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
He finally met Kohanna, and she is adorable. Adorable, yet very sad. I wonder if he can free her and how he is going to do such a thing.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
I love the description that you put into the background. It's really awesome how I can picture this all in my head. So far, I really like Zeshen and his interactions and thoughts on the mysterious song he hears. It's really nice to see that you have a blind lead character. I don't see that much in stories at all.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This opens with a haunting song, and it really intrigues me. I see that it has a lot of reviews, so I take it that it is good. Only one way to tell, I must read it all myself.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
A bittersweet ending to this story, a fabulous story that I'll read over and over again. I even printed it out to make a book of my own about it. Awesome job!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Oh my gosh, the ending to this story was just tragic. I actually cried when I read this. This is the first story to make me emotional. It's my top favorite.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Haruhi's story is so sad. I hope she gets better from her illness.
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »