Reviews for Animal Speaker
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Very good,it was good in 7th grade an it's great now :) dusty is my favorite lol
Starcrazed chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
luve it
FamishedNight chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Awesome!
WordsLove chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Uh...
WordsLove chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Wait, I don't get it. Does TJ have the same power to talk to animals as Sandra does? Or did he just talk to himself about how he crossed the line with Sandra? If he does have the same power as Sandra you should make it clearer that he does. Or if he has a different power you should make that clear. But I personally hope he doesn't have a special power so there is more conflict andd mystery involving Sandra's power and how he fits into the picture.
Raiya-shi chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
Thanks for the up; I can't help but notice there are a lot of loose strings left, and the ending seems like there is more to the story; will you be writing a continuation? Thanks again!
XxSiennaxX chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
I really liked your story and I'm glad everything turned out for the best
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I liked how you made Moonshadow act playfull, he seemed kind of seriuse. Can horses really jump 5ft? What's the highest jump recorded for a horse?

Great chapter, i really liked it. If it's a school day, then why is TJ jogging? Is he doing excersises in the morning or just getting to schol?

Are all of your stories connected to the whole Mage, magic world thing, if so what order should i read them?Are they all seperate, and just sharing the idea?
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Another briliant chapter, i liked the last statement Moonshadow made/said.

What is TJ's relation to Karl? How is it that he can call him. What is Karl's relation to Sandra, former classmate? Relative? Where is Sandra living, that she has a pasture? Is it a farm? Is she even in the ural area? These are all my questions for now.
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
AMAZING! The dialogue was fantastic, filled with emotion and depth. LOL! The scene in the class was die laughing funny. Great comebacks by the way, they really made the characters seem credable. The misteriouse marks on both TJ and Sandra really arouse ones curiosity.

Sandra's reaction to the mear touch of Samuel was spine tingling. I feel really bad for Sandra, beinging around such a dangerose person, maybe TJ will help her out...

Great story, very captivating plot, great work for the first chapter. It is a real pleasure to read.
bubblie130 chapter 16 . 12/20/2008
what a great story, i cant wait 2 read more like them :D
Bubbles1357 chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
woo, can't wait for the rest. :)

great job in making sure that you're not typing like a 5 year-old, like some other people.
E.M Costello chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
love the story, it was very creative...keep writing cause i would love to read more of your work!
DukDuk chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
This was an awesome story! It would be cool if you did a sequel, lol :D