Reviews for explode
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i realy like this one (yes im still reviewing it even though the A?N conflicts with the game)

i really really do, like omg! it has so much emotion in it! i really like the way you formatted it and bolded some of the words, it makes it even more powerful. i also like how you used "&" instead of "and". its just different. its really cool! this is def going on my favs ]
casi-fish chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
hey hun, I'm sorry... and if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, i'm here for you, or if you want someone to scream at, i'm here for that too... i know how hard it has to be for you, and i wish i could help but these things have to run their course.

love always

casi
Cracked Pepper chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I like how you bolded and italicized some words to create emphasis. The repeat of the words in the parenthesis also helps with getting the idea across. Nicely written
sweets555 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i hate when bitches do that.

and i love this poem.
Mourning Sickness chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
First let me say that She's Not Breathing is an incredible poet.

But this was quite well-written, and I like the style format a lot. I also thought "because the bitch left me; just got up & ran." was a nice touch.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Beautiful, just beautiful...
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
The format (particularly the bolding and parenthesis) were good, not too much, and the rhyming was simple, but effective. Anyways, for something laced with sheer anger, this was... quite beautifully portrayed.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wow the ANGER! i like the repetition of "because that bitch left me; just got up and ran." cool.