Reviews for Immortal Sapphire
Charlee Rayne chapter 20 . 12/23/2009
hehe. I'm anxious when she's going to reunite with Vanden.
Kozumi chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
OMG...you can't do that. You can't have him appear before her and then leave it like that! Please update this soon, otherwise I think I'll be losing sleep over this. Here's a cookie to keep you going.
Charlee Rayne chapter 19 . 12/15/2009
OH MY GOD! UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN!
AlijaS117 chapter 19 . 12/14/2009
Finally! the part I've been waiting for! update soon!
Kozumi chapter 18 . 12/10/2009
This is awesomely nice! Thank you for updating...I love this story so much. Thank you! I do hope you have fun as well as spending time updating, after all it IS a break no? )
Regin chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Charlee Rayne chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
:O ...There's no more! Oh my gosh! I love this story! This can't be! But i'm curious with A- where's Vanden and b- who will she end up with?
Anon chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
This story is so . . . different from what I usually read. And I adore it. All the details, the characters different styles of fighting, the bad being the good (so far). . . it is always just so gratifying to find a story that compels me to hope that Ellya has a new tale. I completely understand why it is so hard to add chapters, and I do not mean to sound in any shape, way, or form complaining about taking your time. Rather, I am trilled that you have such great grammar and use it in such a emotional way. I actually feel as though Ellya is a very close friend, maybe even a relative. Your details of everything, from the setting to the people to the clothes and weapons, just make me even more happy that I can actually visualize what or who you're talking about. Another thing I think is a major pro is the weapons and magic we have seen so far. Usually every main character I have read uses a shield and sword. It is very interesting to think of spear styles being used. Another thing is how did you come up with such a lovely spear? The properties of it are magnificent and fit Ellya perfectly. The last thing I want to talk about is the names. It is very ingenious to use some very peculiar names (Luthien, Ellya) and to mix it in with names that are normally heard (Issac). I can't say why that caught my attention, but I like it nonetheless. I hope you have a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holiday if the "Merry Christmas" slogan kind of irks you) and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Illumined chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
On to chapter 19 alright!

The gaps between your chapters are just torturous...

Anyway, this was a great chapter. It was more like a filler though

I especially like the part with Hyatrece :D

And I hate to admit, but I've taken a liking to the idea of Nastael and Ellya being together ever since he made an appearance in the story.

And I eagerly await the part where Vanden and Ellya finally meet each other again.

Cheers,

Cher

It's me! I used to previously review as winged unicorn :D
Charlee Rayne chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
AW! If he hadn't dilivered her to her family when she was a baby, i would say they would make a nice couple...although he is better than the Vanden dude...stupid jerk. left her...
Charlee Rayne chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
oh gosh! run!
AlijaS117 chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
that was great! I wonder when Vanden is coming back and is the goddess her real mother?
Edara chapter 17 . 10/23/2009
More please!
Medieval-Rogue chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Two things I'd like to comment on.

First, I never, ever want to read in a story, "It was then that she realized she loved him." I want you to show me through character interaction, because if I want to be told that someone's in love, I'll ask a friend. If I want you to draw me in with it and feel with the characters, you need to trust me as a reader and try to just show it with technique - scene, dialogue, and actions.

Second, you don't really earn the suspense in this chapter because of one thing, at least: the demon that tries to choke and then bite Ellya. I've learned in martial arts that if someone puts you into a choke, you have about 5 seconds before you pass out. Worse can happen if they do anything to your airway, like attack your windpipe, which is really easily crushed or pressured. That's for HUMANS vs. HUMANS. Your scene features DEMONS. The way you describe the scene makes me believe that Ellya is being choked and then snapped at by the demon in a matter longer than 5 seconds. Longer than 2 seconds. Have you seen Jurassic Park? Have you seen the way those velociraptors tear into things? Their name means "swift-seizer". If you're going to give Ellya the fear that her soul could be lost to this thing when it eats her, you're creating a pretty powerful demon. If you also want that demon to be subhumanly slow at killing and soul-sucking, then you need to have the best reason in the world and it needs to come before the suspense, to build it up realistically, not after.

I hope this helps you and encourages rather than discourages you.
Gixie chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
wow the details in this one were amazing really and now that I know that her mother is the Dark Goddess I feel very accomplished about figuring it out :D lol Thanks!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »