Reviews for Immortal Sapphire
Gixie chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
hey I liked this chapter and I think the little demons are silly to be frightened of her but well maybe not hopefully my questions about who she really is will be answered next chapter. Thanks!
Gixie chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
OMG I can't believe he didn't marry that goody two shoes, sorry I didn't really like her, but anyway now she has 2 guys I wonder who she will go with or if Vanden will even except her now hm...well Thanks!
Gixie chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
o I really liked this one definitely awesome and I think I know who Ellyas' mother is but I will hold my thoughts to myself. and I really hope Luthien is her knight however dark he himself might be I feel he feels someat about Ellya. well until next time Thanks!
Gixie chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
I liked this chapter and the revelations are very momentous to the growth of her character. you are doing very well and I am very glad to have read this much of your story. now I am off to read the rest see you next chapter. Thanks!
Gixie chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
ah the jerk knocked her out! lol I get so worked up about stories but this one is really good. sorry this one isn't long I want to read the next chapter toodles and thanks!
Gixie chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Oh dear that kinda sucks you know the whole village being destroyed but I wonder where he will take her or if she will continue her training and fight back hm...much to ponder. well I'm off to another chapter Thanks again!
Gixie chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
ah another wonderful chapter read wow this one was certainly exciting sadly the demon knight seemed dashing and more into Ellya than Vanden but *sigh* what can you do. ok I am off to read more Thanks again!
Gixie chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Wow that was really sad but momentous I just hope that Ellya doesn't kill her light side and that they meet again and next time have his heart well thanks again and keep up the good work.
Gixie chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
this chapter was much happier thank you but still a bit sad at the end and I can't help but think that I would have done the same thing if I were in her shoes *sigh* but you are definitely a great author so thank you for sharing your stories with a lowly girl who can't write stories to save her life.
Gixie chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
ah I just finished chapter 2 and it was good but I don't understand! it was going so well why is he mad? I know I know I have to read the story to find out but jeez that was a very sad thing right there him leaving and all well Thanks and keep up the good work.
Gixie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow this first chapter is great I mean your writing style is gorgeous and just pulls the reader in. Thanks so much for the wonderful work and keep up the good job.
black-eyed panda chapter 17 . 9/6/2009
hey you have a great story going on here! i like the build-up so far and how you constructed this fantasy world. can't wait for the next update :D
Kozumi chapter 17 . 7/29/2009
Mwah I love you. Thank you for updating. Hope the next chapter is on its way.n_n.
nvrwstabreath chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
ah! love love love this story!
AlijaS117 chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
that was really good! please update soon!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »