Reviews for Immortal Sapphire
Belle Morte858 chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Wow i really liked this chapter it was a nice change of pace. One or two places in the beginning you messed up and put Vanden instead of Luthien just so you know :) Although its getting me curious to when Vanden might show up again. I really am hoping he does, he was an interesting character and there seems to be more to him then you let on to. I cant wait to read the next chapter please update again soon!

Belle Morte858
KiraLove chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
I really like your story. I hope you continue writing on it.

Happy Writing!

-Kira Love
InspiredDelusions chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
holy cheese that was a good update! :D
AlijaS117 chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
I really liked the chapter and update soon the story just gets more and more interesting! :D
Ravenselm chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
This was a very good chapter it is on of my favorites so far. I really want to see Ellya improve in her confidence and I have no doubt that we will see that in the chapters to come. Good luck and good job.
GrannyP chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
Very excellent chapter! These scene where Ellya met with the Demon Goddess was awesome! Rather intimidating! I thought that I was going to have an anxiety attack, so I can just image how Ellya must have felt. Whew! However, I wonder when she is going to pick up the little clues about her mother. I guess we will find out soon (I hope). But, you know, no pressure or anything. I'm not going anywhere any time soon (I hope, again), so whenever the news is meant to be presented...

Anyway, yeah, I enjoyed this chapter. And I totally didn't see the off to be a Demon Knight thing coming, so that was a nice surprise. Keep up the great work!
nvrwstabreath chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
wow i just read all of these chapters & got sucked into it! i couldnt stop reading! This is a really amazing story, wonderful imagery. I can definitely picture everything to the tee in my head. Great work!
Inspired-Delusions chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
holy crackers! that well was amazing! :D i tell you what, definitly worth the wait for your upates :) i have a few ideas of what the goddess has to tell Ellya ;) lol
euroweasley chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
Such a great story to start of the new year! (for me, that is, because I just found it :)) I'm so curious to find out what the demon goddess has to tell Ellya, and if Ellya will end up with Luthien (my pick) or Vanden. Looking forward to the next chapter, and keep up the good work!
AlijaS117 chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
wow! great chapter! please update soon! :D
Written chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
:) very cute update! keep up the good work because I cant wait to find out what happens next.
Belle Morte858 chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
LOVE IT! I am soo happy to see that you have written another chapter and i will be even happier to see my inbox with another alert telling me that chapter twelve is posted lol I really enjoyed this chapter and i cant wait to read more! please update again really really really soon! lol
GrannyP chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
Very cute update. I like the subtle relationship between Luthien and Ellya (I think I said that before in another review? I forgot!) so that it's realistic and not always shoved in our faces. Also, her inner struggle is also great - why does the Goddess not help her even after she devoted her life to being her messenger? What a great thing for her to try and figure out.

Can't wait to meet the Goddess Hyatrece!
AlijaS117 chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
awesome! I really like this story please update soon! :D
GrannyP chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
I was wondering when and how Vanden would reenter the story! Very interesting way to do that! Anyway...

I hate that I am at the end of the story now. Hopefully there will be a new chapter coming out soon (hint hint).

Overall, I think your story is very unique, a little bit scary here and there, and still sweet at times. I like how it's not overloaded with mushy stuff, but still a little hint of relationships between different characters. Those are always the best ones, I think (much unlike those that I would find in, say, my own stories, haha!).

Oh, and I like how Ellya is torn between this dark side of herself and the human side. It's such an interesting dynamic. And I also love how not all demons are "evil" or "monsters" as we like to think of them as. What a great concept!

If I haven't given you enough reason to think so, this story is great and I love it! Keep up the great work! You definitely have me coming back for more!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »