Reviews for Immortal Sapphire
Secret Lakehouse chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Wow I love this chapter, bur to me it sometimes seems as if your sentences are a bit choppy - not that I should talk. I do the same thing but other then that it was a really good chapter, can't wait for more!
Caecilia chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love how Ellya's mother made her promise to deliver the gift undamaged. It's little details like that, that keep my attention in a story.

Your discription of Carithy is amazing and it paints a picture in my mind. Her character in general bugs me though, but that's just her personality I guess...

This line- 'It felt odd in her hands, as if she were meant to wield it.' Seems kinda awkward all by itself. I think it would sound better if you either expanded on why she felt that way, or add it to the previous sentence.

I really like Ellya's character. Even while she's helping a wounded man through a forest and it's pouring down rain, she still thinks about a knight just for her. Funny.

Good writing.

~~Beer-Run August down at the Roadhouse [link in my profile]

~Caecilia
DELETEMEBITCH chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
oh my god! that last part "You have everything to do with us", has to be my favorite line in the entire chapter, it leaves so much to be explained and my head in pratically swimming with all the questions this chapter raised up. Very good work!

Keep writing!

- allison
nvrwstabreath chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
love, love, LOVE this story. i get so caught up in it, it's awesome :]
Belle Morte858 chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Aw so sad! I loved the chapter, you MUST update again soon! Haha
Belle Morte858 chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
OMG so awsome please update again soon!
Bridellwyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
For starters, thanks for reviewing my story! I'll fix the name switcheroo you mentioned.

I like the premise you have for Immortal Sapphire, and look forward to reading more.

~Briana
Litessence chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
The story gets interesting by the minute. I must say that it was brilliant! keep going!
Secret Lakehouse chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
This was a really good chapter! I'm glad I followed you from Quizilla! I can't wait for more! _
Asyriel Shadow Jaspar chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
That was some awesome reading :3
DELETEMEBITCH chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
I have to say that your story is simply amazing, it is intriguing and creative. I think that if you put a little bit more description into the chapters it would help in building up the world that your story thrives in. Other then that it is coming along beautifully.

I hope to read more soon!

Keep on writing,

- allison
Belle Morte858 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Omg that was an amazing chapter update again soon!
Belle Morte858 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
OH NO! Of course it was not too long in my opinion it wasnt long enough! I can't believe that Vanden was so blind! And he left! UGH! Haha just kidding I loved the chapter it was amazing I hope you update soon...and dont worry about the length! Its fine!
Dzain chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
It was awesome, need I say more, I never thought Ellya wuould have been so strong when she had to say goodbye
Belle Morte858 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I dont know why anyone else hasnt reviewed because this story is amazing! I love the way you describe what they are feeling with such...intensity! It is incredible the talent that you have, I love your writing technique and your creativity and imagination. Please update again soon.

A fan,