Reviews for Orange Blood
GoldenEyedFury chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
this is the epitone of kewl...update update update please please please!
the good dr chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Sorry it took so long to review, but it's a long story. Can't say much at the moment.

Narc chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I loved the opening scene of this chapter. Your description of it had me thoroughly creeped out. I could easily picture this big room with hundreds of kids strapped to beds while someone talks to them like it's a school assembly.

The way the scientist explained the situation didn't really make sense to me, though. Take a bunch of panicked kids who just woke up from sedation and try explaining something like that while they're still strapped to a bed? Yeah. They may be the best and brightest, but he's certainly not. It made it hard to take this organization seriously.
Narc chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
The plot is getting really interesting. Having Carma there in a van was a great way to develop the kidnapping situation. It gives us tidbits of information and also makes the scene more interesting, because Amy's not just sitting there wondering what's going on.

I didn't really like the conversation where the two of them were telling about their backgrounds, however. They just seemed to slip into it too easily, considering the situation. I would have expected them to be together for a little while longer before they resorted to that. It just seems a little unnatural for Amy, who only just got her bearings on the fact that she's been kidnapped.

I'm assuming they used chloroform at the end, but you might want to do some research on it. If these kids are really important to their kidnappers (and the kidnappers have any sense), it would be a very bad choice because (while being effective) it can also be deadly or damage the nervous system.
Narc chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was really good. Your insight into the life of a foster child is great (not that I have any experience). Amy sounds very believable, though, as do the experiences with the foster system she talks about. It wasn't a pity fest, but it was enough to make me feel for the main character and care about what happens to her.

The ending was well-played. From the summary I kind of had an idea something like that would happen, so I was waiting for it the whole chapter. As soon as the guy asked her to help, you had me on the edge of my seat. It worked well as a cliff-hanger and it was in the right place. We have just enough info about Amy, but not too much, before things start picking up.

For the review marathon (link in my profile)
heitea chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
hmm this is just the kind of story I've been wanting to read for the last little while. I'm excited to see where you go with this! Bye, :)
the good dr chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Actually if the bodies were prone they would be face down, they would be in a supine position if they were lying on their backs. Sorry I'm in medical terminology in high school and that bugged me. Well glad to see you updated.

SchUmakeR93 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hey, you have to keep writing this! It's amazing!
the good dr chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Alright, this looks like it has very good potential in it. I ussually read Fan fiction, so its still a little strange to read stuff like this.

AlbanianAtHeart chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Still very good...you've got me enthralled with this one!

~AlbanianAtHeart
Saba Irfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
i thought i was reading a horror story BUT like LOL! could improve. i sup'ose
SchUmakeR93 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Really enjoying the story so far! It seems to be very interesting.

Carma has to be one of my favorite characters I've ever read about!
AlbanianAtHeart chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
According to the summary, this is going to be a good story! Keep working on it. So far it's awesome!

~AlbanianAtHeart